Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

Ye whatspp group se hai lekin wohi point of view se hai mohan sir... hailed as turnaround stories and valuation being higher than scrap value... one more taza taza story is of Sharma ji ka ladka - HFCL... this is a 5g story...
AGAIN I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH - I stay away from these because I walk through stock market as if I am strolling through a graveyard at midnight... always scared and tentative... if you are khatron ka khiladi like CB sir you can look at these (he invested in LIC during the meltdown btw ;);) )

I am not talking about taza taza sharma ji ka story... The point is about research backed stock ideas which have a future potential, turn around potential etc. of course some ideas work and others fail and that's part of the investment process. Many Blue chips stocks which we celebrate today were also mid caps in past.

Any way what you said is not wrong I understand your point of view, but as I said in my earlier post it about "ideas worth taking the risk". So risk is there and it is just about finding some worthy stocks and take a calculated risk to achieve high returns.

mohan.sic

@mohan.sic Sarji क्यु फकीर का mazak uda rahai हो.
Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden and Kamla Harris are in strong opposition with FB and Alphabet, Both have charges of rigging elections.

They are determined to break their monopoly.
If bill is not passed in senate.

They are willing to invoke "The Sherman Anti-Trust Act"
Which broke Rockfellers empire in 7 big sisters.
Let's see how long it gets dragged.
These are very complicated and multifaceted so the info or expertise we have is no good enough to understand or analyze the subject. Also at this point who knows the impact on the corporate profits.

mob fury is happening. jo haath main aaye pelo kul divis tha aaj asianpaints hai kul koyee aur hoga :D

*FIIs have withdrawn 3.25 lakh crores in the last 8 months, this is equal to all the money that came in India in last 10 years in the secondary market.*

FIIs have put in 1 lakh crores in the primary market in the same time frame. FIIs stake is down from 22.5% to below 20%.

More than 50% of the companies in NASDAQ has corrected by more than 50% in the last 8 months,

More than 30% of the companies in Indian Broader index has corrected more than 50% in the last 1 year.

Source: Madhusudan Kela Interview with CNBC TV-18
Via Mjk investments