Day Trading Stocks & Futures

raju.vzm

Raju bhai, as of today M&M up 6% and Eicher up 15% since 11th may( post day )
while talks are on for NS 15K :DD

Aise hi, cyclicals aren't bad, they just need a bit more timing and sector tailwinds.
Any views on tata motors in this space,, I am hearing alot about nisson ev nowadays

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

travi

Any views on tata motors in this space,, I am hearing alot about nisson ev nowadays

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
Tamo not tracking, they have issues with JLR and high debt etc
They acquired JLR for the tech and last year there was a huge jump in price after the 0 NET debt target but since its not been in basket i've not tweaked anything.

Eicher / M&M / Maruti covered almost all segments.

two stocks in which somehow I have been missing the entry for one or the other reasons for the past 6-8 months
GOKEX & SHARDACROPCHEM
and kerele per neem chada....
..... both of them move like anything from my expected entry price.
is baar pooch sai pakad liya SHARDACROPCHEM. finally long

mohan.sic

Abhi taza taza aaya hai whatsapp pe... Jaiprakash associates and JP Power and dish tv... I personally stay away from such stocks but only since you asked Mohan sir.. But why are you looking for penny stocks?
good morning, i was asking for like low priced stocks with future potential - any research/news based ideas.
jayp group, vodaphone idea, anything ok but not because they fell down n cheap now but if any potential turnaround news..such stocks I mean..thank you.

Romeo1998

all lady must a safe :pompus:

For people who have relatives or friends in Mumbai
Note this nos : *02271041828.*
*This is for a cab service called VIIRA.*
*Its only for Ladies & have only Lady Drivers. Each Driver is trained in self defense and defense driving techniques. They also have a bat in each car for safety.*
*The fare is Rs. 21/= Per Km. This Cab Service is in a tie up with Mumbai Police....*