Day Trading Stocks & Futures

India is so big and diverse... ek group mein encouragement wale messages ghoom rahe hai...

dusre jagah...
Doctor Sahab,
ऐसा konsa forum hai jahape vitamin H ( हिम्मत) milti hai.

This seems to be brutal correction. On name of omicron they spoil party. Just playing with fear factor.
This way they are taking out weed from market.
Dow future are down by 500 points. Hopefully actual Dow will absorb shock.

Major problem is not new variant. The people sitting on top position for virus management are giving every day contradictory statement.
Once say Indian vaccine is effective other day saying it not effective.
Booster dose will not solve issue.
Trying to make way from Pfizer and Moderna vaccine.
All big फार्मा and top adviser mafiya गँग is involved.
If this is trend going on Covid-19 will never subside.
Already virus is on planet now it's impossible to kill.
ONE DAY AT A TIME
jeena to sikhadiya.

Major problem is not new variant. The people sitting on top position for virus management are giving every day contradictory statement.
Once say Indian vaccine is effective other day saying it not effective.
Booster dose will not solve issue.
Trying to make way from Pfizer and Moderna vaccine.
All big फार्मा and top adviser mafiya गँग is involved.
If this is trend going on Covid-19 will never subside.
Already virus is on planet now it's impossible to kill.
ONE DAY AT A TIME
jeena to sikhadiya.
As more and more info becomes available, conclusions/expectations change.
Right now it seems the virus evades vaccines quite well but serious damage is mitigated.
So maybe a wave will happen as it will transmit freely. But vs last year, vaccinations rate is much better so hopefully we wont get as many serious cases.
Maybe they will need to tailor booster to the new variants, lets see ..

iwillwin

Doctor ,Where are you missing, Market needs Booster dose.
Only few members can be counted on finger tips are driving this forum.
Today closed one jan nifty lot . And bought Feb nifty lot.
Already huge losses taken.
At least I need to recover losses and then think of profit.
Just to be right one day why to book losses...instead stay with market...cut losses fast...if my position is -1000 I check if I am with the trend or against the trend...it's really disheartening to see fellow traders loosing in a trending market

Doctor Sahab,
ऐसा konsa forum hai jahape vitamin H ( हिम्मत) milti hai.

This seems to be brutal correction. On name of omicron they spoil party. Just playing with fear factor.
This way they are taking out weed from market.
Dow future are down by 500 points. Hopefully actual Dow will absorb shock.
Multiple factors sir... omicron just one among many like central bank rates, inflation, yields, supply chain disruption, currency valuations... but at some point everything gets factored in...

From a limited virus point of view uncertainty prevails which is what spooks the markets, I believe, because markets prefer bad news over uncertainty...

Waise himmat wale log bhi hai... veteran investors who know that timing the market is impossible and it is good to nibble at each fall if your longer term view is optimistic... and newbie investors who think after every fall, ki itna toh gir gaya aur nahi girega... both may be buying, in varying quantities... A good dose of Vitamin A (Asset allocation) and Vitamin C (Surplus Capital) promotes Vitamin H...

First try at basic volume profile might be completely wrong.
Happened to remove the Volume profile once I drew area of interest that where I could see some major action

Range Matrix
============
1day TF = 5 month bars
4h TF - 60 day bars
2h TF - 20 day bar
1h TF - 10 to 15 day bar

Lines were drawn mapping ^^ timeframes and leveraging fixed range volume profile

1640011579589.png

Just for relaxing
Sensex tanks 3%, Nifty sub-13,350; bears take control of markets on virus scare.

Last year 21st Dec 2020 on MONDAY NIFTY was down to 610 points and TODAY 20th Dec 2021 same on MONDAY NIFTY down to 575 points

history repeats

And jumped 1500 points from there... From 13131 to 14653 in next fifteen trading days...

Stocks below/at Feb-2020 levels

Basically back to pre-Covid levels.. (NSE 20

RBL Bank
Bandhan Bank
HDFC AMC
Indusind
MGL
M&M Fin
Castrol
BPCL
Whirlpool
Petronet