Day Trading Stocks & Futures

St Da.,

Do you do Swing Trade in these 2 stocks ?

If yes then what levels you look for these 2 stocks ?
Yes not only in these 2 stocks but I swing trade in many more stocks apart from the basic investment quantity I hold in them.

Its not as dramatic, you must consider volume in contract value and not just qty.
And another factor ( just guessing ) could be due to higher volume in crash and then at lower levels.

Anyway, high leverage carries a lot of risk too. Intraday trades can turn overnight on system failure and now with some bad luck you can really get screwed.
Wish they responded with the same alacrity to complaints on brokers!

17000 paar NIFTY; BAJAJ FINSERVE

Wish they responded with the same alacrity to complaints on brokers!
Better move on from that. Its ok if you want to pursue it further/spread information i guess, but do not let it get to you in your trading. ( Just saying as i have noticed your focus on this for few months now).
I had issues with 5 paisa. Duffer broker closed my short positions multiple times when profit was increasing( among other issues) - due to faulty idiotic backend system and their absolutely terrible brain dead support did nothing but waste time. So have closed account. No point wasting more time with them

I am trading with Z for last few months, and they seem to have made a lot of progress in stability since i last traded with them during nest days. Have not had a single issue, vs Fyers that had problems few times. Q settlement is also done very fast and money is in bank few hours before open. api is good too. Very happy with Z, I dont know if there is another broker competitive with Z. Maybe IB for EOD trades.

ASIAN PAINTS 3200 PAAR

Asian Paints nearing Rs 3200 Nifty above 7110,Bajaj Finance above Rs 7500 oodi baba !!!!!.......:)
Finally Asian Paints Gave Breakout ....... crossed its last resistance