Day Trading Stocks & Futures

we must has multiple sources of income :DD i c money everywhere :DD i c oppotunity everywhere :DD when ppl is complaining means there is business opportunity to giving better services n making more money :DD my brain always think more n more money :DD
i give 1 small example :DD in 1920s, my great grandpa's friend has sold 2000 acre land of borivali for rs 2000, it is currently part of borivali national park :DD currently it value more than 200 crores :DD when earth is full of person, moon will became costly n my great grand children will thanking me for buyed land on moon for them :DD
Not to burst your bubble, but historically speaking, people named "Romeo" have a checkered history of actually having "grand kids", let alone them thanking them... ;)

Dear All,

One basic question regarding options.
I have a bull spread position in NIFTY.
If I fail to square off on the expiry day(will be away/out of station), what will happen?
Will the exchange put any penalty for not squaring off the positions?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dear All,

If I fail to square off on the expiry day(will be away/out of station), what will happen?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Screenshot_20210217-013801_Chrome.jpg

Dear All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

IDFC First Bank above Rs 55.....

Dr Lal Pathlab over 8 % up.......Bajaj Finance new high.........

Saw an interview of Mr Keki Mistry of HDFC yesterday. Important thing which he mentioned was HDFC has large holding in HDFC Bank,HDFC Life Insurance,HDFC Asset Management and they are all considered at cost price in HDFC balance sheet and not marked to market to its market price which is substantially higher....this along with housing activity and housing loan demand increasing makes HDFC Ltd a very strong buy......I bought some today ...