Day Trading Stocks & Futures

i'd total 6 appl, none got this time :D
Poori building ke naam se kiya tha kya ?

My brother was working in a merchant banking company and in the days of huge multiple applications ( that time PAN was not there ) he told me that in one of the issues managed by them, they got over 500 applications on the same residential address.....he said even if that address is of a palace, it is unlikely that 500 guys staying at one address and all applying for a public issue.......:)multiple bogus names and bogus bank accounts were used for the purpose.....

travi

My brother was working in a merchant banking company and in the days of huge multiple applications ( that time PAN was not there ) he told me that in one of the issues managed by them, they got over 500 applications on the same residential address.....he said even if that address is of a palace, it is unlikely that 500 guys staying at one address and all applying for a public issue.......:)multiple bogus names and bogus bank accounts were used for the purpose.....
hehe :DD
if i count relatives there are many appl, but from each household we will have 3-4 ppl.
so 6 was 2X, cams and chemcon but no got alloted :)

i remember the sahara scam in the name Kalavathi :D

Only one lot applied... 0/1 for both cams and chemcon... during that time market looked down and despite my advice none of my family members applied (this is where democracy fails and dictatorship works... should have pushed through forcibly like farm bills... hamare yahan toh gandhi ji ka statue bhi nahi hai for family members to protest ;) )

fearful of longterm mazgaon because all defence PSUs are below IPO price today...
prefer nippon or hdfc to uti because although they are costlier than uti, they also seem to be gaining marketshare at its expense...

Each stock has a different character. I had been day trading Eicher for quite a while with good returns. The system stopped working once the stock split happened. Now it has become a different kind of stock whose character I don't recognize. Had to leave it out of the basket. Has this happened to anyone else trading Eicher on intraday?