Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

telco will be in trouble soon for 5G license fees. Govt is not going to reduce the price and will want to make as much as they could. JIO thanks to recent round of sell off will be able to apply but rest won't be.
If Jio can only afford then other will not survive...but Airtel has invested in 5G networks and they wont lag behind...Even Vodafone/Idea too are upgrading their network.. So it cannot be only Jio :)

Are we making fun of younger generation of investors?
I believe I must have been such an investor about 15 years ago.

I am sorry to see such a discussion on this trading forum.
Not making fun.
There is a process involved, and most of these new investors had the awesome bad luck of getting in at very low prices. Yes, you read it right, bad luck. Because, they unfortunately thought that's it's easy to make money in the markets. Just buy anything.
This is the worst thing that can happen to a new investor.
The correct way is to enter holding the hand of a mentor, like my daughter did, holding my hand. This was in lockdown too. Last week she refused an offer letter from TCS.
So, no ones making fun, brother, it's just that the new investors are setting themselves up for big losses.
It's a difficult business.
As for making fun, I am sure no one was making fun. More like tongue in cheek at max. We are all friendly traders here, brother.
And by the way, I still consider myself as a learner.

Posted few pages ago :D

I'd bought the pivot, -10% i consider action, like avg or exit etc.

AGR due date of 31 Mar began hammering, now news is the price hikes will get delayed.
Also SC has said in Videocon Band issue in nclt, that who ever was using should pay up :) ( Airtel was using it )
bahut loche hai, if ur not in, stay away from telcos.
telcos and airlines are like tight-rope walking.
Dekha sir aapka post baad mein... Other than proxy investments I am not directly invested in telecom sector... I still have bad taste of Rel Comm from my own beginners Robinhood phase, long back, so I am hesitant...