Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Sometimes understanding this circuits is a bit confusing. On the way down the NF circuits don't trigger unless NS hits the circuit. On the way up even though NS did not touch 10%, NF did and there are no sellers above 8892.95 even though NS is moving around. Can someone post the official link for understanding these circuits?
there is a new rule for FNO & FNO stocks, after UC/LC 15 min halt . only for 1 month.

ptk

Yes I see that after lockdown is lifted, then we have to deal with the lower demand,increased NPAs ,tighter liquidity etc .As you are buying systematically you can start selling positions on 700-800 points above the purchase points and book short term profit and create liquidity so that when the market goes down you have put some profits aside and you can buy on the way down....if the market does not come down ,which is unlikely, and keeps going up continuously, still you will make handsome profits after every 800 points rise.

The above if you are not very confident in holding the positions but from your post you appear confident .Then hold all the positions and buy further in the downmove as per the plan and sell everything at the new high....your next buying level now will be 7200.....we are not in the market for booking 1 % profits and no one can finetune and predict the market bottom,,,,so dont sell everything and wait for "All In" levels which may not come.....and you will lose a good position methodically built.

If you have further liquidity to buy in downmove then I prefer the option 2.

So select action based on the above 2 actions....

Smart_trade
I dont know how to thank you for this clarity. thank you a million times.
I will go by option 1 and yes, next buy now at 7200 level as you rightly said.
thanks again and always..

Regards,
ptk

TraderRavi

low risk profile
What about index? Should index hit the circuits or the futures? LIke I said, during the down move days even if NF hit the circuit it continued trading as NS had not hit. But today though NS did not hit, NF had an UC.
For Index no change , rules are fixed in NSE site.
https://www1.nseindia.com/products/content/equities/equities/circuit_breakers.htm
For FNO earlier there was no circuit limit. but to curb excessive volatility the new rule.
The example you quoting at that time this new rule was not there so NF/BNF or any FNO can fall as much as you wish without any halt .

I dont know how to thank you for this clarity. thank you a million times.
I will go by option 1 and yes, next buy now at 7200 level as you rightly said.
thanks again and always..

Regards,
ptk
If heavy on mind to hold all the position then you can think of option 1 or combination of option 1 and 2 meaning sell for 2-3 higher levels and then stop for selling at the new high.....but it could be a 6-8 months journey....but dont sell all in 1% profit...that will be losing the opportunity...we are not in this game for 1 %.

Smart_trade

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Sensex, Nifty’s Biggest Single-Day Gain Since 2009

Indian equity markets began the truncated weak on a resounding note, staging their biggest one-day gain since May 2009.

The S&P BSE Sensex ended with gains of 8.9 percent at 30,041. All of the 30 constituents ended the day with gains while 14 of them gained over 10 percent. The NSE Nifty 50 index too gained 8.7 percent to end at 8,792. All the 50 constituents of the index ended in the green,including Bajaj Finance and Finserv which traded with losses until the final hour of trade. 21 stocks ended with gains of 10 percent and above.

Among sectoral indices, all of them ended with gains led by the Nifty Bank (Up 10.3 percent) and Nifty Pharma (Up 10.2 percent). Nifty FMCG, I.T and Metal gained over 8 percent. Nifty Auto index too ended 9.6 percent higher.
1,516 stocks ended the day with gains while 329 bucked the trend to end with losses.

Read more at: https://www.bloombergquint.com/mark...-positive-asia-trading-bajaj-finance-in-focus
Copyright © BloombergQuint

Raj232

License Paracetamol?

Neighboring countries can't even make a paracetamol in appropriate qty???!?

No wonder they are such a pain :)
Nobody is turning up to work in the USA and other European countries. Now the complete dependence is on imports. India currently does not have much infection cases, but we cannot take it for granted, since, inspite of lockdown, the cases are steadily increasing.

Below 3 Urgent actions are required by the Govt / Private companies :

A. Step up production massively or start New Plants for production of below medicines:
( Known medication cures / required medicines for COVID-19, SARS-nCOV-2, Coronavirus )

1. HYDROQUINONE
2. AZITHROMYCIN
3. ZINC SULPHATE
4. IVERMECTIN
5. Paracetamol
6. REMDESIVIR

B. Step up production of Breathing Ventilators for patients which will eventually shoot up.
C. Step up production of cheaper variety of Testing kits for coronavirus.

Last edited:

Raj232

Sometimes understanding this circuits is a bit confusing. On the way down the NF circuits don't trigger unless NS hits the circuit. On the way up even though NS did not touch 10%, NF did and there are no sellers above 8892.95 even though NS is moving around. Can someone post the official link for understanding these circuits? What happens to all intraday buyers if there are no sellers above the circuit. There was also another idea that no circuit is applied in the last hour of trade?
The NSE link related to Circuit breakers is:
https://www1.nseindia.com/products/content/equities/equities/circuit_breakers.htm