Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Dhanraj, 35, began his 570-km journey home to Fatehpur in Uttar Pradesh from Najafgarh in west Delhi on Friday afternoon. He earned ₹300-400 a day fitting iron rods at construction sites but the little savings he had are gone.

And I have no option but to walk all the way
:eek::eek:o_Oo_O
:(:(:(:(

“I have no money and my landlord asked me to pay the rent. He said if I could not pay the rent, then I should vacate the room. My contractor also said he has no money to give me, so it is best to go back home. ," Dhanraj told PTI.
:mad::mad::mad::rage::rage::rage::rage:

UP govt starts evacuation of stranded migrant workers and

social distancing goes for a toss

onto the roof-top

Shocking scene....this is a sure way of spreading the virus with so many people in crowded buses and roof tops....

ST

Shocking scene....this is a sure way of spreading the virus with so many people in crowded buses and roof tops....

ST
Very true sir, but looking at the alternative I feel this is better between two very bad choices . . .

Better than letting them walk the 1000 miles with little food, no medicine
and camping down together on road side for the night . . .

Some efforts are being made to isolate them when they reach their destinations . . .
Hope they succeed in minimizing the spread and further isolating those infected . . .

I am fond on going on Hikes and Treks,
my last one was 65 KMs out of which we walked 47 on day 01 and 18 on day 02.
I was kind of proud to achieve it, previous to that we had done 70 KMs in 2 days (approx 35 each day)

Now looking at these reports, just sends a shiver down my spine,
tiny tots, old people all on the road with an intention of walking 2/300 KMs
even 700 KMs in some cases, just to reach home

I hope everyone does their bit and reaches out to help anyone we can . . .

iwillwin

I am fond on going on Hikes and Treks,
my last one was 65 KMs out of which we walked 47 on day 01 and 18 on day 02.
I was kind of proud to achieve it, previous to that we had done 70 KMs in 2 days (approx 35 each day)

Now looking at these reports, just sends a shiver down my spine,
tiny tots, old people all on the road with an intention of walking 2/300 KMs
even 700 KMs in some cases, just to reach home

I hope everyone does their bit and reaches out to help anyone we can . . .

Glad to know traders like hiking/running as an activity....I have ran two half marathon so far

checkmate7

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
UP govt starts evacuation of stranded migrant workers and

social distancing goes for a toss

onto the roof-top

First signs of a collapsing system? I do not hope so.

Further: https://www.livemint.com/politics/p...ue-package-for-businesses-11585318152230.html

Now how do banks and governments, like in the past crisis and when ever giving credit to others, reduce their risk, as even such organizations do not like to take much risk?

The following is not published much to the public as there is not much of any interest from those organizations to do so.

Credit Default Swap (CDS)

What is a Credit Default Swap (CDS)?

A credit default swap (CDS) is a financial derivative or contract that allows an investor to "swap" or offset his or her credit risk with that of another investor. For example, if a lender is worried that a borrower is going to default on a loan, the lender could use a CDS to offset or swap that risk. To swap the risk of default, the lender buys a CDS from another investor who agrees to reimburse the lender in the case the borrower defaults. Most CDS will require an ongoing premium payment to maintain the contract, which is like an insurance policy.

A credit default swap is the most common form of credit derivative and may involve municipal bonds, emerging market bonds, mortgage-backed securities or corporate bonds.

Following the full source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/creditdefaultswap.asp

It takes some time to read through, but for each and every one who doe's not know about this, it is more than worth to take the time to do so. Why? It gives an understanding about how governments and banks reduce their risks, but only tell the average Joe how lovely they are by giving credit to each and every body in such crises.

The risk to them is very little as they are protected by law to even insolence little companies when they may not can pay back there loans at the given time defined in the credit given contracts.

The folllowing is from "Ernst Wolff", which is a book writer and journalist on economies. I sadly could not find any books from him written in English.

The final winners of this whole crises will be again the big players in what ever section, as at the end of this crises an other thousand, and thousand of little companies all over the world will have gone and the big players can step in again to even make more business in their own way and will.

Ernst Wolff, born in 1950, grew up in Southeast Asia, went to school in Germany and studied in the USA. He worked in various professions, including as an interpreter and screenwriter. Since the political upheavals of 1968, he has primarily dealt with politics and business. Because of the global financialization brought about by deregulation, he has been concentrating for years on what he sees as the most important area of global society: the financial sector. Wolff lives as a freelance journalist in Berlin, writes regularly on current topics and gives lectures worldwide that shed light on current events against his financial policy background. He is the author of the book "World Power IMF - Chronicle of a Raid" and one of the authors of the book "Facade Democracy and Deep State".

Translated from German to English from this page: https://www.rubikon.news/autoren/ernst-wolff

Have a nice weekend / DP

First signs of a collapsing system? I do not hope so.

Further: https://www.livemint.com/politics/p...ue-package-for-businesses-11585318152230.html

Now how do banks and governments, like in the past crisis and when ever giving credit to others, reduce their risk, as even such organizations do not like to take much risk?

The following is not published much to the public as there is not much of any interest from those organizations to do so.

Credit Default Swap (CDS)

What is a Credit Default Swap (CDS)?

A credit default swap (CDS) is a financial derivative or contract that allows an investor to "swap" or offset his or her credit risk with that of another investor. For example, if a lender is worried that a borrower is going to default on a loan, the lender could use a CDS to offset or swap that risk. To swap the risk of default, the lender buys a CDS from another investor who agrees to reimburse the lender in the case the borrower defaults. Most CDS will require an ongoing premium payment to maintain the contract, which is like an insurance policy.

A credit default swap is the most common form of credit derivative and may involve municipal bonds, emerging market bonds, mortgage-backed securities or corporate bonds.

Following the full source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/creditdefaultswap.asp

It takes some time to read through, but for each and every one who doe's not know about this, it is more than worth to take the time to do so. Why? It gives an understanding about how governments and banks reduce their risks, but only tell the average Joe how lovely they are by giving credit to each and every body in such crises.

The risk to them is very little as they are protected by law to even insolence little companies when they may not can pay back there loans at the given time defined in the credit given contracts.

The folllowing is from "Ernst Wolff", which is a book writer and journalist on economies. I sadly could not find any books from him written in English.

The final winners of this whole crises will be again the big players in what ever section, as at the end of this crises an other thousand, and thousand of little companies all over the world will have gone and the big players can step in again to even make more business in their own way and will.

Ernst Wolff, born in 1950, grew up in Southeast Asia, went to school in Germany and studied in the USA. He worked in various professions, including as an interpreter and screenwriter. Since the political upheavals of 1968, he has primarily dealt with politics and business. Because of the global financialization brought about by deregulation, he has been concentrating for years on what he sees as the most important area of global society: the financial sector. Wolff lives as a freelance journalist in Berlin, writes regularly on current topics and gives lectures worldwide that shed light on current events against his financial policy background. He is the author of the book "World Power IMF - Chronicle of a Raid" and one of the authors of the book "Facade Democracy and Deep State".

Translated from German to English from this page: https://www.rubikon.news/autoren/ernst-wolff

Have a nice weekend / DP
The CDS was also the instrument Michael Burry used to short the hell out of Goldman and Deutsche and the other investment banks during the 2008 financial crisis.

travi