Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Yes. I got the basic idea, but yet I am neither able to understand SEBI's complex language nor your simple language.
All DP ( stock brokers ) will have a clearing house. So they maintain same books like what broker maintains with clients.
Like broker-broker level communication that occurs in settlement.

so if that level position of 90% collateral being used kicks, they're supposed to go into risk reduction. That means closing positions or top-up with more cash.
It may not happen with disc brokers who block client money upfront, but there are many brokers who give leverage from their pools. They're now high risk entities in the mkt place.

This may not necessarily be real-time, but there is reconciliation EoD. I'm not a broker or associated with one, just based on what i know.

friend,

Sentiments cannot be defined. These are situations one can read from experience and memory.

cannot be objectively defined. But you can notice extreme fear among participants, media, channels and sharp sell off's.

look at my yesterdays post where I said mid caps crumbled and broker may cut my positions. I felt extreme panic and fear ...(kind of a sign)

not necessarily we see reversals, but markets may at least take a break before resuming fall...

again these opinions may be wrong and market may not care history. Bcz now the underlying reason for this fall is different...a epidemic which we dint see.....

thats fine. there could be much analysis behind a trade or investing decision, but when some one posts in open forum. it makes sense to talk by levels and mentioned it before it happen. otherwise what the difference between telegram fakers and traderji experts.

augubhai

All DP ( stock brokers ) will have a clearing house. So they maintain same books like what broker maintains with clients.
Like broker-broker level communication that occurs in settlement.

so if that level position of 90% collateral being used kicks, they're supposed to go into risk reduction. That means closing positions or top-up with more cash.
It may not happen with disc brokers who block client money upfront, but there are many brokers who give leverage from their pools. They're now high risk entities in the mkt place.

This may not necessarily be real-time, but there is reconciliation EoD. I'm not a broker or associated with one, just based on what i know.
Thanks. Much clearer now :)

INDIA GOVT TO CONSIDER A 4-PART ECONOMIC STIMULUS PACKAGE - TIMESNOW
high time they did any of it! Least expected ethical duty of a Government.