Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Self quarantine is to stay away from negativity and negative people.....not self imposed exile....both are different....no need to exile....

Smart_trade
????????????

I don't understand what you are saying!

Last edited:
please share when you buying bottom again sir?
for learning purpose only asking
I cannot catch the bottom but when there was excess panic bought stocks for delivery as a part of my plan...." Life Time Opportunity .....

Smart_trade

ncube

Bhai !!! Never expect anything from forum/social media,i too was of this opinion when i was very much active in my threads ,tied to contribute ...some said only loser will teach,i showed entry logs along with trade explanation,even this was not enough,later somebody got on Subhadip ..same words..so i showed my ITR to support learning,(long back,)

People approach only profit,therefore social media is full of screen shots either real or painting ,to attract for super rich scheme, they go there lose and move to another fellow,trainers are just en-cashing there greed ,some may be teaching real content i'm not denying that.

Whole trading or investment was moved to next level with FNO, entire old school changed to new dimension ,i have physically interviewed some of investors from my state,there account size is big with profits substantial scaling ,i have done that not for any system or tips, but to learn the way they approach market cycles,even encouraged many to join forum,non joined thats a separate story can i share anything of my work on investment ??NO , answers i will get .

1 .Boring stuff

2. i'm too good,basing on my academic degree

3. just receive a stamp as free gyaan. or

4. People come with quotes of investment greats..without realizing that many have there entry modes purely mechanical with n number of reasons but it kills hours of my time to reproduce for months o_O.basically people run after super rich ( media interviews etc ) without realizing that they have to work on there own it this point which made me realize why successful won't bother about others.so i thought quoting books will be good which helped me a ton,but that also turned into fatal.

Over the time forum environment is also changed, earlier it was system sharing,later running after AFL,now investment is big boss to some and trading is super to some,can they substantially support with there own data NO.. forum just born in 2004 ,so it can be ruled out.

Received many PM's not only from traders ,but also investors about losses and its settlement (FNO trading loss and long term investment loss/short term investment loss) in ITR.

i have not taken any one,but just replied contact your nearest CA. i don't go by face ,in believing every thing particularly in social media forum,which is most important lesson for me .
@XRAY27, I dont know what expectations you had, but I never had any expectations right from beginning. Point me to any one post of mine where I have shown any expectations or which has be been biased to trading or investing. All my posts have been neutral and applicable to all types of traders. To be frank I have always told that I started my journey through trading and to be clear have made lot of money. Even now I dont classify myself as a pure buy and hold investor, I continue the same trading strategy on stocks just that the time frame is larger.

I am not aware of how big is your trading capital, but once I reached a certain level I realized my mistake, along with trading if I had also started trading in equity cash and built my portfolio slowly its value would now be more than 10 times my total earning from trading so far. If someone thinks its difficult to trade in stocks, let me put it bluntly, if you think your day trading strategy has an edge, then how difficult would it be to apply the same strategy on equity cash trading at no leverage? Many are not interested because initially the capital is small and the return is also small. But the effect of compounding is felt only after a decade. This is what I had been sharing all along, the time lost is very difficult to get back and this is one mistake I realized a little late as no one guided me about it.

People usually quote Buffet, Jhunjunwala etc for value investing, does it mean they never trade the stocks in their portfolio? Think!!! they will regularly manage their exposure and book profits based on their strategy,maybe they dont close the complete positions, but if the original value condition is lost they dont hesitate to close all their positions. Buffet reached his 1st billion only at the age of 56, that is the power of compounding and discipline.

Now I dont know your agenda, but dont act being on moral high ground and generalize that most in this forum are like what you mentioned. Dont forget that you also belong to the group of super traders who asked me to mind my own business for defending the advantages of investing along with trading. Just know that if someone start investing along with trading it will not reduce the limelight of super traders or attraction of day trading...but just be compassionate enough to understand that it may help some really struggling traders by giving them some confidence of alternative saving options as it is not possible for everyone to become super trader.