Day Trading Stocks & Futures

gautam7821

gautam7821

New stamp duty to be effective from 1st april 2020

1.PNG

* source : finvasia website

Last edited:
Market hasnt offered any opportunity to riskman to say anything. He is waiting for right opportunity.
One Eliott Wave analyst was on TV and saying we will go below 10000 on nifty in next few days/week.....and he was very confident about his views.I was also hopeful that at that level I will get a chance to buy my full load( not that I believed in his analysis:)) ) but Nifty is not willing ...it wants to make a new high it seems...

Smart_trade

travi

One Eliott Wave analyst was on TV and saying we will go below 10000 on nifty in next few days/week.....and he was very confident about his views.I was also hopeful that at that level I will get a chance to buy my full load( not that I believed in his analysis:)) ) but Nifty is not willing ...it wants to make a new high it seems...

Smart_trade
Dow already new ATH :DD now confident hdfcbank will pay-off sooner rather than later.

When you plan to dump your entire pf, pls post in advance :p

lemondew

Cnbc tv has Confidence and beautiful faces. If the market isnt then the anchor keeps the viewer glued.

Smart_trade