Day Trading Stocks & Futures

soft_trader

it is a separate card of size 1 inch square need to be installed on motherboard.
https://www.amazon.in/Intel-Wireless-9560-2230-gigabit/dp/B07G42J6KQ/
with a quick serach I found this video which shows the card installation into desktop motherboard ...ignore the rest of the video and audio is bad
No need to do all that hardwork. Just plug in a wi-fi USB dongle and you are good to go.

I am using this and it works well.
TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B008IFXQFU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_z04eDbYJEEDX6

soft_trader

jio has such plugin dongle model ? or which other network with such dongle and speed as jio. pls suggest.
This is a wifi receiver. This dongle helps your pc to connect to a wifi routers or mobile hotspot.

Jio has its own portable hotspot. Search for 'jiofi' in amazon/flipkart.

bpr

how long you are trading with them ? is it good overall...am planning to open ac with them...
A year now more or less .its good
The major benefit is that they don't charge flat or any kind off brokerage.
Flat brokerage is basically tempting you to put more money into a trade than your planned one..it disrupt your trading plan..
However i use laptop based trading -nest..their mobile based software are not good enough

In pahads or remotely located place you have to do a bit of homework for connectivity.
I remember in my village the signals were poor .but there was a spicific teela where we can get good signals.
At my home i get excellent signal in one room as the tower is clearly visible.

The download speed from my mobile itself is 1 to 2 mbps.
This speed is more than enough to run small business.

ptk

Try a hard back plastic chair with 2 bricks placed under its rear legs ( to make it slanting downwards ) ...many of my IT friends find comfort with this arrangement....it worked for me too...recommended by a leading sports medicine doctor.

One of my IT friend put this condition at the time he was changing his job....the new company admin said the plastic chair will spoil the decor we will give you a expensive foam chair ...but he said ,it is my medical requirement...they finally agreed

ST
Dear Smart_Trade,

Yes I have also found this useful. Kabirbaug (In Pune) is another place where they wonderfully treat back/shoulder/knee pains. They use traction methods to relieve the stress on the nerves in these areas. I have found it extremely effective in my case and I practise it weekly.

Regards,ptk

Raj232

While the day is starting.. let me make my prediction.. "using a different technique.." .. will revist EOD.. "Today will be a down day ... IF the market does no gap up !!.. meaning if market opens flat..etc and does not jump up immediately.. today will be a RED day !!!

kharikumaar

I have account with finvasia:)..zero brokerage..
It is actually a big help in decision making as my brokerage has nothing to do with my trading decision.
this is another psychological pitfall. :D when you think there is no brokerage so you are saving money you end up making a lot more trades than you would have otherwise. here not only the broker makes his money but you end up with a lot of stupid and unwanted trades