Day Trading Stocks & Futures

a few things you will have to keep in mind here in case you are trading options through bracket order.
the charges vary broker to broker.
in case you trade through zerodha , and you trade multiple lots. they will charge you brokerage fee for each of the effected trade, for eg., you place an order for 5 lots.. if it is executed as 3 trades of 2 +2+1. you will be billed for 3 orders i.e 60 rs buying and 60 rs selling . if it is executed in 5 tranches it will become 100+ 100. so be careful and always check the charges before with your broker.
I have account with finvasia:)..zero brokerage..
It is actually a big help in decision making as my brokerage has nothing to do with my trading decision.

bpr

a few things you will have to keep in mind here in case you are trading options through bracket order.
the charges vary broker to broker.
in case you trade through zerodha , and you trade multiple lots. they will charge you brokerage fee for each of the effected trade, for eg., you place an order for 5 lots.. if it is executed as 3 trades of 2 +2+1. you will be billed for 3 orders i.e 60 rs buying and 60 rs selling . if it is executed in 5 tranches it will become 100+ 100. so be careful and always check the charges before with your broker.
Interesting. I didn't know that it was also the case with Zerodha, I thought it was only Fyers doing it but then, it's been ages since I traded with Zerodha. So, is it true for BO's of other discount-brokers as well? I'm pretty sure IB doesn't charge any more than Rs.20 for multiple executions of a single order.

Interesting. I didn't know that it was also the case with Zerodha, I thought it was only Fyers doing it but then, it's been ages since I traded with Zerodha. So, is it true for BO's of other discount-brokers as well? I'm pretty sure IB doesn't charge any more than Rs.20 for multiple executions of a single order.
Its with all discounted brokers for BO multiple orders