Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
What does this chart imply. I have no clue. Is it treatable idea. I have no clue. Everyone sees it. Yes. True. Vikasawa publishes the same. Please enlighten us what to do with that chart. Else what is your opinion on it. I can post hundreds of charts per day without explanation. Let us beginners understand at least something.

Last edited:

shivroy

Learning License
What does this chart imply. I have no clue. Is it treatable idea. I have no clue. Everyone sees it. Yes. True. Vikasawa publishes the same. Please enlighten us what to do with that chart. Else what is your opinion on it. I can post hundreds of charts per day without explanation. Let us beginners understand at least something.
Well either beginner or a pro, its always good to go through hundreds of chart in a day. And for a beginner that exercise helps to understand the pattern, support, resistance and many other aspects of chart pattern.
By posting different chart, I welcome experienced traders view and deeper understanding of the particular chart.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Well either beginner or a pro, its always good to go through hundreds of chart in a day. And for a beginner that exercise helps to understand the pattern, support, resistance and many other aspects of chart pattern.
By posting different chart, I welcome experienced traders view and deeper understanding of the particular chart.
But my question is still unanswered

Awesome picture this!
NOt mine. Someone posted it on twitter.

1560685476493.png

Last edited: