Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Rs 72000 per annum scheme will come only if Congress and mahagathbandhan forms the Govt and if RG becomes PM......all the iffs are very big iffs so why bother now..

Smart_trade
Oh no... something similar will come anyway, maybe under a different name. They have sowed the seed, it will come to fruition anyway; just like the farm loan waivers.

Tomorrow will be the last day for selling/profit booking in cash markets so that the transactions gets reflected in this financial year as the pay in/ pay out will be on 29/3/2019...so book your trading profits and losses for the year...

Smart_trade

"If you invest in my company i will ... will think"
Invest in which company ? RG and Brother-in Law co ? ( we used to have partnerships firms such as xxx and Brothers...now we should have xxx and Brother-in -law...new breed of partnership firms...)

ST

vikas2131

Oh no... something similar will come anyway, maybe under a different name. They have sowed the seed, it will come to fruition anyway; just like the farm loan waivers.
IT is called Overton window.

``

You should also ask if they would follow a reservation system ... x % to group, cast, religion, gender etc
It would be naive to expect them not to use this to appease their voter base so i expect this to happen very much.