Day Trading Stocks & Futures

There is nothing funny nor ridiculous here. You are probably not used trading currency pairs. They do not move up and down like stocks. When a major currency like GBP falls 1%, it can be a significant move. A 30-40% increase in volatility on bad day could mean billions of dollars for a central bank. The one % move is not just a number against the USD but it's derived at by considering moves against other currencies like the euro and franc. I suggest you see chart of gbpusd, eurgbp, gbpchf to know what I am talking about. Good luck!!
I stand by the fact that 1% (which translates to 130 pips when gbpusd is at 1.3000) is more or less the daily range, & if someone believes that daily-range-movement or even a day somewhat outside of that range is catastrophic, then they must be having a heart-attack EVERY DAY. Actually, eurgbp, gbpchf & other gbp pairs are derived from gbpusd, not the other way round. So, the moves on eurgbp, gbpchf & other gbp crosses aren't different & separate since they are merely reflections of the move on the gbpusd. After all, majors & crosses are called that because crosses are calculated off of the majors, not the other way round. - https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/what-is-a-currency-cross-pair

T.png

Granted, it's an old account but not bad for someone like me, who's ignorant of currency-markets.

T1.png

checkmate7

XRAY27

1st trade ended in loss in BNF 26285 exit 26261..-24 pts :mad: ,no swing and positional trades as usual o_O