Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

You have very sharp observation power. You'll be a very good trader in coming days for sure. :)

But very few traders think of option selling for intraday trading.
I have advised Zerodha in their thread to reduce option selling margin during intraday and gave enough reason . But they are not interested as very few traders think of option selling intraday for profit.

Unfortunately very few traders have sharp observation power. How many option traders noticed such things? (many times in up move when when CE increases 2% PE decreases more than 4%).

Here is another example for U and other friends:-

For another example from todays movement, how many traders noticed during last 30 minutes, when nifty futures falls from 6030-6003, 6000PE increases from Rs 50-62 only, but within next few minutes when Nifty futures again at 6030 the 6000 PE is at 45. :p
That extra Rs 5 [10% of Rs 50 option] is FOR ONLY OPTION SELLERS. :D

There are traders who sold fresh PE at 60 and booked at 45 within few minutes during last few minutes of profit booking [bcoz 6000 nf was good support, there was a chance of little up from there, and volatility of options also come down for a while, after a sharp quick move hence a quick fall in price].
Most of times settle price (Closing Price) of Options are complete different than LTP which don't give the true picture of such intraday movements in last few minutes. Only clever traders observe such factors and make money. I know at least some friends are listening.. ;) :rofl:

Happy Trading.
Cheers.
OK.After long time I read one Intelligent observation. But, how can we profit from the fast movements?
Any Idea? can you profit from this Idea?

When any trend starts, it remains in force till it exhausts and reverses, but that takes time..3-4 days atleast.Most people think that it will exhaust in 1 day and they will catch the reversal.This is the reason people trade against the trend which according to me is the biggest reason for trading loss.

Smart_trade

TraderRavi

low risk profile

When any trend starts, it remains in force till it exhausts and reverses, but that takes time..3-4 days atleast.Most people think that it will exhaust in 1 day and they will catch the reversal.This is the reason people trade against the trend which according to me is the biggest reason for trading loss.

Smart_trade
yes yes I got fooled by that upmove around 1:30 :mad:, I thought reversal and that BNF idiot glued to 10800 also made me suspicious of further downmove, that was the reason for my losa today which was only got covered by the profit from downmove later .

kiran_thiru

yes to be 10000 posts and 20 lakh views (at present 19 lakh) :lol:
congrats ravi bhai. next post is 10000th post.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: