Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
View attachment 43839

View attachment 43838

my view, as the business begins to pick up, price would also go up. medium to long term i expect anywhere between 150 and 200.
PS: just my analysis, i don't have position in it.
yes bank is struggling to retain their employees.... I doubt it will ever come back again. take example of IDBI. It's permanent govt company. may be after 3-4 years it will be merged with some other bank

AJK

yes bank is struggling to retain their employees.... I doubt it will ever come back again. take example of IDBI. It's permanent govt company. may be after 3-4 years it will be merged with some other bank
till the withdrawal restriction recently, several retailers at our place were using yes bank POS machines, i don't know what offer they were having, but it was popular i think. and worse is over on the management part, so i think it may reemerge given the number of branches and business scope.

travi

View attachment 43839

View attachment 43838

my view, as the business begins to pick up, price would also go up. medium to long term i expect anywhere between 150 and 200.
PS: just my analysis, i don't have position in it.
yesb is on life-support ever since the news came out. SBI share chart tells the story of the best PSB so you can imagine the fate of yesbank.

Are all the banks who already face cut-throat competition going to give their business to yes just so that it can grow ?
i doubt it.
Infact yes might just become the same guzzler it was, do all the dirty laundry by closing deals that others are not interested in.