Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

GTT orders are not on the exchange servers.

Which Broker? Z?

Two scenarios can now happen:
1. Broker tends to miss these kind of ticks so it didn't trigger anyway.

2. If it did, by the time your order would have reached the exchange, the price would have stabilized and you didn't get filled.

so check the order book, if no such order is present, then Broker missed the tick else it will be there open( or some other status ).

Zerodha has missed that particular tick. Captured by Fyers. As GTT orders are sent on a daily basis, maybe market orders of clients have more priority in the pipeline. The first few minutes are crazy for any broker, and GTT may not be a priority to push onto their servers. I may be wrong, as am ignorant about most things as confirmed here by Seniors:cool:

travi

Zerodha has missed that particular tick. Captured by Fyers. As GTT orders are sent on a daily basis, maybe market orders of clients have more priority in the pipeline. The first few minutes are crazy for any broker, and GTT may not be a priority to push onto their servers. I may be wrong, as am ignorant about most things as confirmed here by Seniors:cool:
hehe... juniors, novice, kids, infants bhi jhod do :DD
unless it is one specific "Senior" :p

Most things or not I dont know but some things you are definately ignorant about...and understanding that is a first step you have taken....so well done .....you will improve with time.....;):D

Yes GTT with Zerodha. But even the other GTC orders did not trigger.

Maybe the price did not stay long enough or it happened before the orders could be placed.
Leave alone GTT...even the AMOs will not be executed in first 10 tics..