Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

We are near sequential completion...so some profit booking and tightening of profit taking levels necessary.....Last 2-3 days of sequential are always very strong...that we are witnessing.....

Smart_trade
yes few strong stocks also forming CD13 today.
NS did yest, today hdfcbank, BN etc sure on closing basis likely.

some others like tvs, maruti also visual show CD13. icici bk etc in high CD count.

bpr

Margin shortage penalty is already there but it is not implemented strictly.I remember sometime back I had by mistake traded (sold) large quantity due to my mistake in order entry and on realising the mistake I covered extra qty in next 5 min but my broker charged me a margin shortfall penalty of Rs 700....so now it will be implemented more strictly it seems......

ST
this is stupid why the broker allowed the order in the first place ??

this is stupid why the broker allowed the order in the first place ??
Such orders will not get through in discount brokers.....but my local NSE/BSE/MCX broker has given me large limit which I can utilise and pay by evening......this is done by all local brokers depending on their experience of how solvant the client is and whether his previous committments are honoured in time or not.....Some clients are out of brokers RMS upto certain limit say Rs 50 L or 100 L ...not a very healthy practice but it is done by all local brokers.....

Last edited: