Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sridhga

my post just for those who buying puts and holding for 1 ka 10 :p

Okay understood.

I short some share everyday without fail. I profit on most of the trades. This is despite the fact that market is making a strong up move for the last several days. Some traders in here who converse with me do even know my trades before hand.
There can be several strategies which work for different traders. I would still respect my counter part who is going long. I believe he is also profitable and maybe with a different time frame than that I use.

Passbook is getting printed in banks or not ? i remember they were banned in march. Anyone knows ?
Passbooks are still getting printed.I got my housing society passbooks printed fom Canara Bank and Saraswat Co Op bank for our housing society audit just last week......

Smart_trade

midhoo

5 conservative long entries in NF 5M chart today PA is in the tight channel means BO on HTF.
all entries are not good looking bars like hammer doji etc which is a normal tendency on strong trend days and many bulls will miss these entries as they don't fit the general criteria. and then they will enter long at high prices in frustration.
Can you please suggest any good price action course?

Can you please suggest any good price action course?
al brooks, joe ross these are 2 wonderful PA courses. I personally prefer al brooks but keep in mind 95% of ppl who have taken the course found it extremely difficult. as per me if you have good trading experience and screen time then its a good course.
joe ross is also very good.