Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TracerBullet

Thanks for your perspective.
Though I do know a few parents who would disagree with you, whose kids I have had the opportunity to use my little knowledge of this subject, to turn them from failures in a few subjects to average decent marks. All in 5 informal sessions over snacks.
Subject seems closed, but will just put one comment. I have no experience with NLP nor any interest, but anecdotal evidence is not reliable. These kinds of proofs are what keeps pseudo stuff going. Simple google search does indicate that at the least its controversial. Sounds more and more like homeopathy and the likes.
Here is one link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-24617644

Anyway, good that it helped you.

Subject seems closed, but will just put one comment. I have no experience with NLP nor any interest, but anecdotal evidence is not reliable. These kinds of proofs are what keeps pseudo stuff going. Simple google search does indicate that at the least its controversial. Sounds more and more like homeopathy and the likes.
Here is one link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-24617644

Anyway, good that it helped you.
waise I am using homeo right from childhood and seen wonderful results...

TracerBullet

waise I am using homeo right from childhood and seen wonderful results...
I have used a lot of homeopathy and Ayurveda through childhood ( parents .. ) and seen no results. These guys keep trying to remove the problem jad se for all your life..
1 example is that i have asthama - which was not diagnosed until i went to allopathy doctor in nearby hospital many years later. More non sense from them for pimples etc.

Anyway, good that it works for you.

kharikumaar

@sumosanammain
:D sorry chief, you seem to have received some flak because of me, the thing is you read my post is isolation without the context hence didnt get the intended sarcasm/humour. in case you have read the tailing posts you'll know i dont have anything against limit orders and that , i place limit orders for my trades. this post was intended in a jocular dark humour line hence the way it was done.

I am a voracious reader and have read quite a lot of stuff and I have a little difference about the " look positive, think positive, say positive" agenda. while it is good to have a positive outlook in everything, i believe there should be a trace of fear / pessimism in your approach. this will help in damage control/ danger prevention when things start going bad. this is in my opinion an essential part of the human psyche of survival. There are hundreds of studies where companies who have been practicing this positive thinking stuff have had generally ended up ignoring or avoiding obvious mistakes which subsequently destroyed the companies, when a bit of caution and practical approach would have saved disaster.

while positivity works, caution is a saviour. i have spent my lifetime in sales and marketing and can relate to this behavioural psychology stuff though do not fully subscribe to it in total.

there was an article i had read. it was nice reading

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/stupefied

vikas2131

I have used a lot of homeopathy and Ayurveda through childhood ( parents .. ) and seen no results. These guys keep trying to remove the problem jad se for all your life..
1 example is that i have asthama - which was not diagnosed until i went to allopathy doctor in nearby hospital many years later. More non sense from them for pimples etc.

Anyway, good that it works for you.
Ayurveda depends on quality of stuffs that are being used which is dismal (heard it from employee of major ayurveda company which told me to avoid all companies products) . Unless you get raw stuff in ur own hands , avoid ayurveda completely.