Day Trading Stocks & Futures

soft_trader

Index today

now a days UPSTOX proving free on their web platform
Upstox costed me dearly on Tuesday. Have quited trading with them permanently. It took more than a minute for my order to get confirmed. Had placed SL but that was also not confirmed. Tried to exit with market order but that got executed more than a minute later.

Lot of bad news was coming such as Corona cases increasing,2nd wave of pandemic coming in Europe,tension on China India borders,military deployment on borders....but market was not willing to fall...that is a sure sign that it wants to go up......yesterday was a good point to buy.......how market reacts to news ,good or bad is a sure sign of what it wants to do .I was lucky to buy all the stocks I mentioned above ( except Muthoot ) yesterday in afternoon drop...........

Smart_trade

Last edited:

vikas2131

Lot of bad news was coming such as Corona cases increasing,2nd wave of pandemic coming in Europe,tension on China India borders,military deployment on boarders....but market was not willing to fall...that is a sure sign that it wants to go up......yesterday was a good point to buy.......how market reacts to news ,good or bad is a sure sign of what it wants to do .I was lucky to buy all the stocks I mentioned above ( except Muthoot ) yesterday in afternoon drop...........

Smart_trade

Repeating same thing for many days that market does no want to go down.

Bulls were Atmanirbhar today...they needed no help from anything...and they climbed the wall of worries such as Corona, low growth,boarder tensions........call it liquidity,opening of lockdown or anything......for traders we read the market and align ourselves with the market moves....and make money of course......

Raj232

Upstox costed me dearly on Tuesday. Have quited trading with them permanently. It took more than a minute for my order to get confirmed. Had placed SL but that was also not confirmed. Tried to exit with market order but that got executed more than a minute later.
I think quality of Upstox has gone bad. Many have started feeling the same about Upstox. Quality levels ave gone bad lately.

Reliance PP ( partly paid ) was available at Rs 700 yestarday afternoon drop ( have bought it there ) .....today it is closing at 739....5.5 % move in a day.......

Smart_trade

Last edited: