Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sridhga

I do not know how authentic this information is. But this website shares some trading statistics.
For example" In Taiwan when they introduced the lottery, trading dropped by 25%"

One more:
"[In Taiwan] the losses of individual investors are about 2% of GDP."
I guess they must have taken some bearish years into consideration. Is this possible in bullish years?

https://www.tradeciety.com/24-statistics-why-most-traders-lose-money/

Last edited:

sridhga

I use the following excel sheet for position sizing.
I distributed one lakh rupees between three shares and set target prices and stop losses. SL after including transaction charges should not cross 1% of the share capital. Target is 2% of share capital after transaction charges. Transaction charges are taken at 10 paise per Rs. 100 cost of the share for the round trip.

Now look how close the stop loss is for colpal as compared to others.
It's arithmetic stupid!
lot size.png

Last edited:
The Types of Market days.

Trend day

Double Distribution Trend day

Typical Day

Expanded Typical Day

Range Day

Sideways Day

Sent from my TA-1021 using Tapatalk
This is fine at eod but how to identify it during the first 15 or 30 minutes of trading day

Most people use first 5 to 15 minute candles as to identify the day as bullish, bearish or sideways on break of that candle either side

This is fine at eod but how to identify it during the first 15 or 30 minutes of trading day

Most people use first 5 to 15 minute candles as to identify the day as bullish, bearish or sideways on break of that candle either side
learn market profile even if you don't use it to its core, you will get answers to your questions. this is my experience. whatever is your method MP will teach you how to use/read/analyze market generated information for your trading with your method/system.
BTW its extremely complex and difficult to learn.