Day Trading Stocks & Futures

lemondew

Traders always have a good day because if today is not such a good day. In days to come they are going to have bumper profits. Only suspense is are they having a lot of good days or some bad days and some very good days

Traders always have a good day because if today is not such a good day. In days to come they are going to have bumper profits. Only suspense is are they having a lot of good days or some bad days and some very good days
As long as they dont have many very bad days, they should be fine.....

Yes bhai. I have realised that traders can't afford these fancy wireless thing. We need reliability and wired is the best way to go. These are for anyone but us. This can prove to be costly mistake in critical moment. I am using wired keyboard and wireless mouse, but from tomorrow, I shall be back to wired mouse.
My mouse went kaput during Lock down 01 :)

Luckily had switched from a wireless to a wired one previously, so had it as a spare

As soon as Amazon started delivering got another wired one,

contact less delivery :)

Beats me why system sellers charge 10-15-20% fees and then another performance fee.

Reputed hedge funds charge 2-5% fixed. Sab ulta pulta hai! :)

Someone on twitter msged me about a system with a monthly fee (25% annualized) and 20% performance. I told him I will pay him 50% performance above risk free rate-no upfront.
Yet to hear from him 2 days later :DD

Last edited:

travi

seems premium eating game chalu
View attachment 42817
snapshot imo gives unclear picture.
When we were at 9k and someone posted the next 3-4 OTM CE strikes, it was the same picture we have now. And it continued each time we climbed till 9900.
so plain head-on CE/PE comparison maybe worth very little. Maybe head-on for intra but that's all.
Imagine how many lets say, naked CE writers, have gone to the cleaners in last 5 trading sessions.