Day Trading Stocks & Futures

i'm praying for the world now... China must allow UN to investigate on the origin of this virus.. what if someone purposefully done this, like some terrorist organisation, to create a situation on already tensed bilateral relationships... now they might be enjoying the feast they wanted to have... Pak thinks India is weak now with virus attack and playing China against India related to Kashmir issue.. But India want to avoid any wrong situation... this is the thought comes to my mind as a common man.. world respect Chinese people and Chinese wisdom, and also the communist principles... this must not be escalated into something worse...
will this be escalated to WW III
perhaps !!!!!

Last edited:

apegaonkar9

swarm has reached jhasi (MP)

locust eat anything, so grass, plants, vegetables, tree leaves nothing will be left. There won't be food for cow/goat etc either...
locust was originally from African region. Gujarat had this attack problem every year but limited to north west part. Only known way to minimize damage was to make big noise by any means drums, DJ etc. But even then damage was done this time they have change migration route and had ferocious attacks transit via Pakistan, That resulted many states caught unaware and devastated on unprecedented scale. Very sad.:eek:

sridhga

MFSL, MGL, CESC, ICICIPRU buy selection for today, lets see.
BSE also may give a correction upwards. Don't know if opens big gap up...

MFSL made loss in March quarter against profit in corresponding period last year (YOY) (Today's news)
I prefer to short financials today. I may not even trade financials

Last edited: