Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Since you guys want to see more of Chinese eating, below are few videos to enhance your appetite. Viewer discretion required !! For those missing their Non-Veg, might like to postpone it for a while :DD:DD:DD

Holy #@#@## this is terrible. I knew things were bad but the visual impact of it is even worse.

Raj232

Holy #@#@## this is terrible. I knew things were bad but the visual impact of it is even worse.
LOL :DD:DD .. now all this is done for youtube .. but imagine a middle class household catching and cutting a rat.. it would look much worse !!! :oops::oops:

LOL :DD:DD .. now all this is done for youtube .. but imagine a middle class household catching and cutting a rat.. it would look much worse !!! :oops::oops:
I can't even imagine that. I am a veggie and my family has been so since many many generations. It was simply very bad to even accept that. You can call me a sissy for that :p :eek:o_O:arghh:

Since you guys want to see more of Chinese eating, below are few videos to enhance your appetite. Viewer discretion required !! For those missing their Non-Veg, might like to postpone it for a while :DD:DD:DD

thats what I said in my post
" everything (mostly) that moves"
:DD :DD

Raj232

I can't even imagine that. I am a veggie and my family has been so since many many generations. It was simply very bad to even accept that. You can call me a sissy for that :p:eek:o_O:arghh:
I used to have non-veg before, but since the last 5-7 years, I have kept away from non-veg. Nobody can trust what goes into even a simple chicken /fowl .. so many hormones, so many chemicals to keep them healthy for the 2 months they are alive.

Its better to move to pure veg as far as possible for the benefit of all (mankind, animal, doctors, society, etc) :)