Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Potential Implications for Reducing Transmission of COVID-19

(Sneezing can send the droplets to 23 - 27 feet as per study )

Owing to the forward momentum of the cloud, pathogen-bearing droplets are propelled much farther than if they were emitted in isolation without a turbulent puff cloud trapping and carrying them forward. Given various combinations of an individual patient’s physiology and environmental conditions, such as humidity and temperature, the gas cloud and its payload of pathogen-bearing droplets of all sizes can travel 23 to 27 feet (7-8 m)

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2763852

I used to have non-veg before, but since the last 5-7 years, I have kept away from non-veg. Nobody can trust what goes into even a simple chicken /fowl .. so many hormones, so many chemicals to keep them healthy for the 2 months they are alive.

Its better to move to pure veg as far as possible for the benefit of all (mankind, animal, doctors, society, etc) :)
sahi bola bhai. Good decision indeed and I greatly respect that. Staying away from animal based foods is best from a lot of perspectives.

We now have a lot of alternatives to animal proteins such as soy bean, mushrooms, spirulina algae which are all excellent and more dense protein sources than the usual animal based ones.

Potential Implications for Reducing Transmission of COVID-19

(Sneezing can send the droplets to 23 - 27 feet as per study )

Owing to the forward momentum of the cloud, pathogen-bearing droplets are propelled much farther than if they were emitted in isolation without a turbulent puff cloud trapping and carrying them forward. Given various combinations of an individual patient’s physiology and environmental conditions, such as humidity and temperature, the gas cloud and its payload of pathogen-bearing droplets of all sizes can travel 23 to 27 feet (7-8 m)

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2763852
I am so glad you are quoting JAMA, one of the most authoritative sources in this field along with Lancet.

Bhai. with Coronavirus in the air, we should be aware of what is going on in our locality as well as neighbour country.
It is not crap,:eek::eek: it is their food !! :DD:DD
yes bro
when our countrymen didnt listen to/agree with their food habits, when other (read majority of) people raise objection to it,
then we are no one to raise objection on food habits of (majority of them) our neighbouring country

sahi bola bhai. Good decision indeed and I greatly respect that. Staying away from animal based foods is best from a lot of perspectives.

We now have a lot of alternatives to animal proteins such as soy bean, mushrooms, spirulina algae which are all excellent and more dense protein sources than the usual animal based ones.
bro
want to correct you
not animal based foods, but animal meat based foods
or those having red tick/sign/mark (as per latest classification) on package food

bro
want to correct you
not animal based foods, but animal meat based foods
or those having red tick/sign/mark (as per latest classification) on package food
Thanks. I have been on and off vegan for the last 8 to 9 years now. So in the future my plan is to also exclude milk and milk based products completely :D

I have seen how artificial insemination works on cows and buffaloes. Very painful to watch.

Unfortunately many of us are not even aware of the horrors of the dairy industry. Male calves that are not even a day old are sent away for butchering/ leather industry. Mothers are separated from their kids sometimes after just 1 hour of birth. It is a factory out there. Very bad karma bro unfortunately. Very sad at so many levels also.

MSN1979

Thanks. I have been on and off vegan for the last 8 to 9 years now. So in the future my plan is to also exclude milk and milk based products completely :D

I have seen how artificial insemination works on cows and buffaloes. Very painful to watch.

Unfortunately many of us are not even aware of the horrors of the dairy industry. Male calves that are not even a day old are sent away for butchering/ leather industry. Mothers are separated from their kids sometimes after just 1 hour of birth. It is a factory out there. Very bad karma bro unfortunately. Very sad at so many levels also.
I also want to stop using dairy :(, but then i think of cheese ....

I also want to stop using dairy :(, but then i think of cheese ....
there are some good cheese alternatives available. I have stopped consuming cheese, butter and paneer a long time ago.

My vice is the South Indian filter coffee that is made of rich creamy milk and curds and butter milks. I am still to give it up completely :(