Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Are you really talking about humans or are these patients animals ?
Unfortunately the law is equal for all humans, but given that animals are now in the picture, only option could be to put them in a cage in a zoo, till everything is O.K.

I think more needs to be done stern and quick. Lots of resources are being drained and the economy is at a halt.
We cannot wait till it goes the USA style where companies are feeling the heat and have terminated / issued pink slips to several workers/employees. This lock-down should be adhered to by all and full spirit.

Yes, there are emergencies and exceptions, but the exceptions cannot be based on religion, minority , animal, etc. Arrests should start before it goes out of hand, as there is no end to all this. Person from infected zone will come out to uninfected zone and cause havoc. There is literally no way of tracking this.
View attachment 41401

Just look at these numbers (as given to the W.H.O.), India just cannot take the risk to get this far like the developed countries. E.g. 4,000 patients in critical condition / Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of hospital is a huge expense.

What about the unreported cases ? Can we really risk community spread ?
totally false msg.. if the msg says tabliq guys are adamant in praying or religious teaching it is believable and most probably they do like that.. but behaving wrong with nurse ?!! come-on it cannot happened ..

Last edited:

KAL.YUG

totally false msg.. if the msg says tabliq guys are adamant in praying or religious teaching it is believable and most probably they do like that.. but behaving wrong with nurse ?!! common it cannot happened ..

So, you mean to say the Nurses, hospital staff and Doctors are lying.
People, irrespective of which faith they belong and especially the faith that they belong to should come forward and condemn such acts.

KAL.YUG

Cats can infect each other with Covid-19, reveals study
  • Researchers from Harbin Veterinary Research Institute found that cats are susceptible to contracting COVID-19'
  • No other animals such as dogs, chicken and pigs are susceptible to contracting coronavirus

https://www.livemint.com/news/world...th-covid-19-reveals-study-11585982207012.html

Any cat owners here?
We have about 3-4 street cats coming to our home and we feed them regularly.
2 of them have recently given birth to kittens.
Have sent a message to the local corp-orator.
Any advise would be helpful?

So, you mean to say the Nurses, hospital staff and Doctors are lying.
People, irrespective of which faith they belong and especially the faith that they belong to should come forward and condemn such acts.
the most common thing nowadays is believing all news as it is ..a report to Sardar vallabjhai patel given by intelligence dept that these tabliq guys always talk and think about happening in the sky and below the earth.. they dont care what happening on earth .. even when some Muslim outfits ask them to condemn when babri masjid demolished thy simply rejected saying there are lot of mosque to pray .. what more they donot preach Islam to other people .. their main aim to teach Islam to someone who reject or not following islam in their own community .. u r seeing photos inside hospital they are praying .. where are those nude photos ? hahah .. funny media though /...

KAL.YUG

the most common thing nowadays is believing all news as it is ..a report to Sardar vallabjhai patel given by intelligence dept that these tabliq guys always talk and think about happening in the sky and below the earth.. they dont care what happening on earth .. even when some Muslim outfits ask them to condemn when babri masjid demolished thy simply rejected saying there are lot of mosque to pray .. what more they donot preach Islam to other people .. their main aim to teach Islam to someone who reject or not following islam in their own community .. u r seeing photos inside hospital they are praying .. where are those nude photos ? hahah .. funny media though /...

So, again, you believe the NURSES, Staff and Doctors are all lying?
OK. Taqiya then.

Any cat owners here?
We have about 3-4 street cats coming to our home and we feed them regularly.
2 of them have recently given birth to kittens.
Have sent a message to the local corp-orator.
Any advise would be helpful?
I have been an animal rescuer and am an active animals activist who has in the past volunteered with PFA (People for Animals) & volunteered with Gaushalas also. From that perspective I can suggest you to please talk to the local PFA Chapter if this is a tier 1 city. If that is not possible let me know.

I have disabled my PMs for a long time now but let me know if you need any further help with this. I can then PM you and take the discussion offline.

iwillwin

Keeping religion aside, today facts say that 30 percentage of India covid cases are due to the function at nizamudin in Delhi....how can one be so irresponsible.... despite the illness and symptoms, most of them preferred to join or remain at the gathering and also failed to report symptoms early...
In this hour of crisis, India was way better off at handling corona among other nations at the cost of 21 day lockdown....and few thousands of Indians are not recognizing the efforts whole India is putting....

KAL.YUG

I have been an animal rescuer and am an active animals activist who has in the past volunteered with PFA (People for Animals) & volunteered with Gaushalas also. From that perspective I can suggest you to please talk to the local PFA Chapter if this is a tier 1 city. If that is not possible let me know.

I have disabled my PMs for a long time now but let me know if you need any further help with this. I can then PM you and take the discussion offline.

Thanks Afin.

I have sent a whats app message to our local corp-orator and am awaiting response.
Will get back to you on PM or somewhere here on TJ.

By the way I live in Uppal.

Thanks Afin.

I have sent a whats app message to our local corp-orator and am awaiting response.
Will get back to you on PM or somewhere here on TJ.

By the way I live in Uppal.
Wow. You are a Hyderabadi? I used to live in Tarnaka myself and have shifted to Bhubaneswar recently. My parents still live there. I have quite a strong network of animal welfare people should that need arise.

KAL.YUG

Wow. You are a Hyderabadi? I used to live in Tarnaka myself and have shifted to Bhubaneswar recently. My parents still live there. I have quite a strong network of animal welfare people should that need arise.

Nice. If possible can you please find out from your friends if they are aware about this report and what action or measure they are taking.
Any advise from them would be welcome.

(Tried to reach you on PM earlier)