Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Bought some Kotak Bank at current rate....baad me na kehna bataya nahi....kept some more for buying at lower prices....

ST
Economy will take long time to recover but markets will recover much earlier....we were at all time high when there was no growth in the economy.....market rise will be earlier than economy recovering....

Just my view.....

ST

XRAY27

travi

Very costly....:pompus:...buy one get one free hona chahiye..:DD:DD:DD
costly ? didnt get u. I bought many nestle and abbott also on mar 19 ( around those levels ), price is price.

In general for everyone, it is not necessary that all stocks in crisis should fall 50-60% only then you will go out and buy.

See 2008, HUL price made no difference. If you see that chart alone, no one would even know there was a global meltdown.
then you'll be left out from buying.

Raj232

COVID-19 Patients May Have Coronavirus Upto 8 Days After Symptoms Disappear: Study

In a new study, researchers found that half of the patients they treated for mild COVID-19 infection still had coronavirus for up to eight days after symptoms disappeared. The research letter was published online in the American Thoracic Society's American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
https://medicaldialogues.in/pulmono...o-8-days-after-symptoms-disappear-study-64410

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
costly ? didnt get u. I bought many nestle and abbott also on mar 19 ( around those levels ), price is price.

In general for everyone, it is not necessary that all stocks in crisis should fall 50-60% only then you will go out and buy.

See 2008, HUL price made no difference. If you see that chart alone, no one would even know there was a global meltdown.
then you'll be left out from buying.
Nah he was probably seeing that Divis is at 7.4 times to book value and he wants it at around 900 which will be roughly about 3 times BV. aint going to get that price.;)