Day Trading Stocks & Futures

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
bhai, this is glass half full vs glass half empty kinda thing :DD

Eur 25 move per point is no joke ( Avg 3-3.5k p/mnth) . that's like 2 Cr lot size, and with DAX historical vola, anyone can become naked. That includes their retail traders as well. Equivalent of volume if u see.

just my initial thoughts, but its harsher in short.

Whether u go by lot size, or point movement, its what change in currency that matters. They have tick size of 0.5 or Eur 12.5
Its better with our nse 20,25,40 lot size in BNF :)
Think about the initial Margin for any naked future trader. This is the initial point for any retail trader if she/he even want to trade this markets. Account size is the only thing to do so and if this not can be guaranteed, then better do not try to trade in such markets.

https://www.generictrade.com/commissions/margins/

DP

Edit: Did post the wrong link, still with Amitrader your margin for one DAX contact is 15.000 Euro.What you see above are my margins needed in any market I can trade. DAX is not in it but in the past I asked Ami about the margins in the Dax and they gave me this number, even explained no hedges in what ever way are accounted in any way how ever many contracts are traded.

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Now I know why suddenly all corporate are donating huge money to pretty much opaque and newly created trust PM-Cares.

The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has said that donations made by companies to the PM CARES Fund will be considered as expenditure on corporate social responsibility (CSR).

The decision comes days after the government decided to include corporates' spending on checking coronavirus as part of CSR.

The corporate social responsibility rules make it mandatory for large Indian firms to set aside at least 2 per cent of their average net profit for socially responsible expenditures.

Its going to be disaster for various small schemes and NGO's supported by all these corporates'!!

Reliance Industries use to spend 800+ crore on CSR programs

1585677140850.png

Similarly Adani Group had it's own program ranging from providing RO water to education to healthcare.

Tata Sons and group companies are famous for their own philanthropy works which now they won't be able to spend on as their annual quota is diverted to PM Cares fund. Basically, it's not new money, it was supposed to be spent on social cause. Instead if PM had asked people to donate in existing National Relief Fund we would have seen extra spending by corporate on top of their CSR commitment.

Now as we all know how govt spends the money....