Day Trading Stocks & Futures

well, I wont be investing, balance left for 80C investment, in these 2 days

my take is:
- in this tough time I would like to have as much liquid money at my disposal (cash/in bank
- even if I have to pay some more tax
- or govt may extend date for 80C investment for FY20
- I may earn more (than the tax I would have to pay), by investing same amount, at a later date.
- more pain left in market, in coming days

travi

guys pls post more on day trading.....

stocks, recommendations, signals, trades ....... anything related to trade entry and to make some profits...

also market analysis for day ..patterns..indicator based...whatever useful ....

(this is nothing counter to on-going posts ...but adding above can be very useful )
on a lighter note, apparently what worked all along has gone out of the window so trading systems maybe shooting in the dark in current volatility :DD
The trend is to wake up, beat the hell out of marquee names and send them home limping :p
this leaves very little room for constructive discussion.

mohan.sic

Now looking back, Since 11 am market went down well . But I made few mistakes . took short somewhat late and pullbacks confused me.
not mistakes I guess... its part of the game...bcz charts always looks meaningful & predictive eod.

we just react and act according to our trading style.

I trade on front foot … using momentum divergence signals....today was lucky as the market took a reversal from signal point....a trend follower may not like this way and may prefer to wait for actual reversal to take a trade which delays the entry...