Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I was looking into nifty 8600ce ..there is a premium of Rs.320..
It means Rs. 65 premium for each day..
just trying to understand why do we then prefer option to futures..
what is your SL (I mean how many points), when you trade futures, NF/BNF, in normal trading conditions and in volatile conditions, like at present

Just a reminder..if anyone wants to do tax harvesting..plan the same before 31st March!!!
For stock market transactions they have to do it today as if bought/sold today then it will be accounted in this financial year as Payin/payout day is Tuesday 31-3-2020

Smart_trade

ncube

For stock market transactions they have to do it today as if bought/sold today then it will be accounted in this financial year as Payin/payout day is Tuesday 31-3-2020

Smart_trade
Is it the trade day or the payin/payput day considered for tax loss harvesting...? I had read it somewhere that it is the trade day and valid till the last day of the financial year.

what is your SL (I mean how many points), when you trade futures, NF/BNF, in normal trading conditions and in volatile conditions, like at present
It's around 30-40 points....but when it moves into favorable direction it gives more profit as compared to options..

Is it the trade day or the payin/payput day considered for tax loss harvesting...? I had read it somewhere that it is the trade day and valid till the last day of the financial year.
The transaction is said to be complete after you give/take the delivery of shares and money...it is complete only on Pay in / payout day.....IT may take a view that on the day of trade the transaction is not complete....for stock exchanges also trades done till today will be reflected in this financial year...trades done on Monday will be reflected in FY 2020-21

ST

apegaonkar9

Got 300 point in nifty f/o short.
But still not sure about bottom I am sure it will test 7200 and next direction will be known. Any bad new will head for one more LC. Let's see how US market reaction as it surpasses China. Even JPM is saying floor is not touched. Let's see how future unfolds