Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Our markets are falling as if 90% of the world corona cases are in India
some news/rumors on new channels that number of covi19 patients are far higher than what govt is saying and possibility fo short time duration of makts.

some news/rumors on new channels that number of covi19 patients are far higher than what govt is saying and possibility fo short time duration of makts.
actual what world has to to do is lock and ensure safety of people above 60 and leave the virus to burn out with rest of population .. to save people above 60 they destroying rest of the mass as per vested interest

ncube

investing is the best way to earn in mkt .. as trader earning is limited to 5% .. now how to invest ..
god forbidden .. wait for main stream media to say lakhs or crore losses in mkt , sorry to say .. stories of suicide etc . then come with cash and invest in blue chip in diversified field and log out the account .. need to come back when main stream media again say investor add lakhs of crore in single day .. might be after 6 to 10 years .. u will see u r investment multiplied 20 times . .and repeat this rest of the life ..
I am not sure if you have followed ST da posts or my earlier posts on investing. We have already shared all the information that is required for successful investing. But many blindly think day trading is the only way to build the wealth and not ready to open the eyes to see the bigger picture. Many are dumb enough to think that investing is just buy good companies and forget it for next 5-10 yrs. That is not how investing works, even bigger investors or fund managers do not follow this approach. To be successful in investing one need to be active in market, have a strategy to regularly add and book profits. In fact I was even open enough to share the strategy I follow in a separate thread, I am not sure how many have taken advantage of it.

Day trading is good, I do not contradict it...but it is very difficult and very few can become super traders. Also if one is a super trader once the account size grows does he want to continue day trading all his life with huge capital?. I sincerely hope that even super traders would have the goal to build wealth and not actively day trade full time in front of monitor rather than enjoying the fruits of his struggle by being able to do what he wants outside work. If that is the case one need to work from backwards and if the goal is to build wealth in say 20 yrs and the best option is through equity investment, then plan now how to reach it and I am sure if the person is sane he will include some form of equity investing in his portfolio.

But anyway, you can ignore my post as I am just a small investor and you can get better knowledge from super successful day traders in this thread...which I am planning to do from now on...lets see how much valuable information these so called super traders share and make other too super traders like them.:)

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
till date we were testing only those who were coming from foreign countries and few those who were in close contact.

remember that Google techi lady with corona +ve traveled by plane and train... how many were tested for virus?? we don't even have that many testing kits..

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
i don't understand what's all fuzz about. those who wanted market to go down are now willing to buy at lower levels. No one here said they are never going to buy anything ! as soon as market settles down and makes higher highs/lower lows bull rally will start and If even during that time someone says market will go down, please go ahead and bash them.

conditions are ripe for day traders due to high volatility. lets make use of it.

Not in the habit of someone disagreeing with my views ?? The whole thread except just 3-4 people disagrees with my views.....but that is ok with me.....and I am in the market for much more time for market to disturb my calm.....thanks for your concern though....

Smart_trade
Good. Hope you and everyone on this forum do great. Though won't initiate again, but my purpose was to learn through some discussion not win an argument. Respect.