Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@sanju005ind
Have any idea to add PFIZER ?
Please share your view when you are free.
I am no expert just learning from STda, Ramdeo Agarwal & SaurabhMukerjea.
In the multinational Pharma local subsidiaries group.Pfizer is not bad.It is in my secondary list.Abbot is the leader there. Find some data points.
1584686895763.png

Dear smart_Trade,

I reached 40% allocation yesterday. kindly advice if its too low. Some pointers from you will help. I am not worried at all over what happenes for the next 6 months or a year. I would like to be fully invested in this fall. I started investing at 9400 nifty and bought more on every 400 points fall. My last buy was at nifty 7850 levels yesterday. now waiting for 7500 for further buying. Any clues from you regarding levels will be of immense help. I made a smallcase consisting of the stocks that you have bought and shared in the past. It consists of these stocks:-
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
Divi's Laboratories Ltd
Marico Ltd
Info Edge (India) Ltd
Page Industries Ltd
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd
Dabur India Ltd
Berger Paints India Ltd
Abbott India Ltd
Bata India Ltd
Pidilite Industries Ltd
Nestle India Ltd
Titan Company Ltd
SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd
HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd
Asian Paints Ltd
Bajaj Finserv Ltd
Bajaj Finance Ltd
HDFC Bank Ltd
Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd
Reliance
Relaxo
Dmart

Please let me know if there are additions that I can do to this list.

Request you to reply.

Regards,
ptk
Here are the levels i am expecting nifty to reverse .... personally i want to trade nifty at 4000 if conditions are like this what happened few days back (COVID-19 cases rise to 107; India faces shortage of ventilators, ICU beds) sustain then no wonder we could see nifty there. i am praying this Chinese virus shall not spread in India and in rest of the world. soon planning to help older aged people in their groceries and such as being young with high immunity.

https://www.businesstoday.in/top-st...age-of-ventilators-icu-beds/story/398269.html

nfty.jpg