Day Trading Stocks & Futures

DMart OFS reatail portion subscribed 98 % and cut off price came to Rs 2316....allottment is sure for people bidding 2316 or above. .

Smart_trade

augubhai

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
DMart OFS reatail portion subscribed 98 % and cut off price came to Rs 2316....allottment is sure for people bidding 2316 or above. .

Smart_trade
Those who missed the allotment need not worry.They can get a better price from the market.:DD.
One account of mine it was allotted. The other account rejected because of wrong calculation on my part.

augubhai

YESBANK futures are stuck at -10% since about 10:00 AM. I am guessing that the circuit will be extended to -15% at about 10:45 AM.

Is 20% the max. price band for stock futures also? I referred to these links, but am still unclear about how far a stock future is allowed to fall in a day.

https://www1.nseindia.com/products/content/derivatives/equities/price_bands.htm

https://www1.nseindia.com/products/content/equities/equities/circuit_breakers.htm
It is 10:55 AM and the lower circuit limit is now revised to -15%. It took 55 minutes to do that. Why? I really have no clue, but I am guessing(rationalizing) that it is because there were intermittent bids at -10%.

I sold at the -10% circuit limit.

Those who missed the allotment need not worry.They can get a better price from the market.:DD.
One account of mine it was allotted. The other account rejected because of wrong calculation on my part.
Better price but people will keep waiting for "still lower price "and not buy.....predictable behaviour...we have bought for long term so happy with our buy....

Smart_trade

augubhai

It is 10:55 AM and the lower circuit limit is now revised to -15%. It took 55 minutes to do that. Why? I really have no clue, but I am guessing(rationalizing) that it is because there were intermittent bids at -10%.

I sold at the -10% circuit limit.
-15% circuit limit touched, I think at around 11:07 AM. Let's see how long it takes for another downward revision.

How did you know the shares are allotted ? They are still not in demat account...did you get some mail for allottment advice ?