Day Trading Stocks & Futures

HDFC Bank is in a trading range of Rs 1275-1295.....so my strategy is above 1290-92 be a seller and below 1278-1280 be a buyer ( I did that yesterday and today) ....at some point it will break this range and go up/down...and we should be prepared to handle this breakout/breakdowns....

Smart_trade

Yes Bank will soon be dropped from Nifty 50 and some insurance company like HDFC Life will be included in its place.....we keep our eyes on all new Nifty 50 stocks which may give great returns in next few years.

Smart_trade

Saurabh Mukherjea of Marcellous Investment managers did a backtest of last 10 years all the stocks entered in Nifty 50 if one buys and holds for few years, the CAGR has been 40 % he says...I have not done this backtest but soon we will get to see his back test...but a fantastic observation based on solid research which we can use....even if we make 25 % CAGR consistantly over 10 years, we can be rich...

Taking this lead I plan to do my own backtest before investing money on this simple observation...

Smart_trade