Day Trading Stocks & Futures

You were communicating with one such person who does that consistently and almost always posts in real-time in market hours after doing that.
lemondew's remark was on group of persons...I am sure there must be many more in such group.....

ST

Few investors bought yesterday on delivery basis....and what was the thought behind it ? This sharp drop was because of crude price going up which is bad for us....otherwise we are not directly involved in the conflict...so if the conflict cools down, the markets will bounce back...if it does not cool down quickly, we may have some more downmove .....investors always are ready for and welcome such drops.But things could have gone bad further...that possibility was always there but if one is buying into strong scrips, less worries....

If you observe Trump carefully, he does not let the crises go out of hand ( China,Korea are the examples) .....and this year is his election year and he wont do something which will drag USA to war.....

But I did not expect the bounceback so strong and so sudden....

lemondew

vivek bro,

nice to know you are doing well. Remember the early learning phases in your thread on td sequential :):up::up:

i hardly knew you were a doc. Being a fulltime doc your returns have been wonderful. did you only take positios at eod seeing daily chart? I can understand what you and st are talking tho I dont do delivery trades.

Yes few more ....

Vivek

Yesterday is a history now...let us concentrate on today....

ST

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
vivek bro,

nice to know you are doing well. Remember the early learning phases in your thread on td sequential :):up::up:

i hardly knew you were a doc. Being a fulltime doc your returns have been wonderful. did you only take positios at eod seeing daily chart? I can understand what you and st are talking tho I dont do delivery trades.
Yes mostly at end of day or next morning, yesterday I could buy CE in a couple of scripts.

Vivek

vikas2131

In a bull run , Intl events like brexit / N.Korea / Iran etc cause very fast & hard dip in the real bull stks, but they immediately recover & BO high with a day or 2.. these are best stks to buy.. hunt them