Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sir, How many banking and NBFC stocks do you recommend are worth buying apart from Kotak, HDFC and Bajaj Fin?

Isn't it shame that Indian economy is so much growing, with population 50% more then European Union and USA combined can't have more then 2 banks worth investing ?? Beside, if Kotak is going up does it mean unemployment are not there? Does our GDP grows with Kotak and BajajFinance share price ?

Deep down you too know that economic factors are not good and market is being propped up only by maintaining HDFC, Bajaj Finance, Kotak, Reliance and Asian Paints just few select stocks.

Everyone here agree that GDP/Economy has nothing to do with Nifty 50. All we point that economy is down which even you can't deny.
Let me answer some of the points raised by you........

1) Dont go on my or anyone else's recommendation of any stock. You should study the fundamentals and take your own investment decisions.

2) The economy is not doing well is a known fact...but will it continue doing badly for next many years is a call one has to take.....my view is with the recent decisions like lowering of corporate tax,GST etc the corporate growth will come back....few members could hold the view that nothing good can happen to our country....they are fully entitled to their views but I dont belong to that camp.

3) We are traders and investors ...we are not economists. Our job is to make money from the markets with controlled risk. Bajaj Finance,Asian Paints,Kotak Bank gave excellent returns in last 2 years despite economy slowing down. So our skill is to identify such wealth compounders and make money by investing in them rather than calling names for the Government,economy......it does not add to our wealth.

4) In India there are typically 20-25 stocks which will compound its market cap despite anything happening to the economy. All the remaining stocks to make money one has to be good in timing them .So buy them when the market is down ( like auto and metal stocks ) and sell them when it is high...but 95 % of the investors including me will do a poor job of timing the market.....so dont even try that...invest in 10-15 wealth compounders and make money.....

5) Bhai I am a trader and investor..I am not a Prime Minister or Finance Minister or RBI Gov of our country to worry about the growth, unemployment etc.......stock market always discounts 6-8 months in advance so it is telling me that in next 2 quarters the effects of steps taken by Govt will be seen on the ground level. We are not having a roaring bull market in which all scrips go up...but there are few scrips which are giving great returns so identify and invest in them. Kotak Bank going up does not mean that there is no unemployment but unemployment the economists and ministry experts will tackle...let me tackle my wealth creation by doing what I am supposed to do ie invest in wealth compounders.

6) Markets are controlled by money flow...no amount of lip service will take the markets up and it is not possible to keep it high for years by "propping it".

I have given above my views...I dont insist that everyone should agree with them. But we cannot dispute the fact that Kotak Bank has given 40 % returns in last 1 year...and it is no empty analysis...I hold these stocks for last few years in my portfolio and also trade in them......

Smart_trade

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Parent : What kind of marks are these. You have barely passing marks
Child : yes.But everybody failed in the class.

So the forecast was for the worse but we are only bad. So cheers.

Any ways market always looks 2 quarters ahead. We may read the headlines today and react and think the market is not aligned with the economy as per our understanding. So stop reading the news or read for entertainment value and go with the charts.

1576211623064.png

-

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
NEWS ALERT | FM likely to address media on recent cabinet decisions: TV reports
-- FM could explain in detail regarding amendmenrts to IBC, decisions on NBFCS and HFCs

-- FM could talk about GST revenue collection and compensation

-- FM could talk about state of economy