Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Just look into the fundamentals bhai. Everything about telecom right now points at unsustainability.
Folks the MF fund is debt fund and the instrument is maturing in 2020. Hence no issues there. As far as i know nobody holds more than 10% of Networth in that fund. Hence the risk is 10% of 10%. By the way since when did market behaved based on fundamentals.

Last edited:

lemondew

True they have margin issues

View attachment 38700

For trading in stocks intraday, what will be better in terms of cost saving ?

a) trade with zerodha , use high margin 10X, 5X but pay brokerage.
b) take any leverage plans of finvasia. As finvasia has almost stopped giving margins on some good stocks.
(Edit : I just checked now margin for Bajfinance, DMART is 10X, earlier it was just 2X. Monday ko check karna padega. but for Tatamotors, IRCTC still it is 1X only.)

At present I have again started trading stocks with zerodha due to margin problem in finvasia.
But FNO/MCX trading is ok with finvasia as 2X is sufficient.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Just look into the fundamentals bhai. Everything about telecom right now points at unsustainability.
If monthly subscription is increased by 20 Rs that’s 6000 Cr extra income for airtel with no overhead attached. As there are only three companies, and jio is under pressure to start earning too, I doubt they will keep their freebie going forever.

I’m not invested in any telecom. Just purly speculation from my side.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Time to buy Auto stocks as par FM.

Third, car company executives, the big ones, have met me and I asked about their inventory. At least two of them said there is no issue. That could not have been without consumer sentiment. I didn’t meet the third company, but was told that their entire stock is sold out and there is waiting period of 2-3 months.

Read more at:
https://m.timesofindia.com/business...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Time to buy Auto stocks as par FM.

Third, car company executives, the big ones, have met me and I asked about their inventory. At least two of them said there is no issue. That could not have been without consumer sentiment. I didn’t meet the third company, but was told that their entire stock is sold out and there is waiting period of 2-3 months.

Read more at:
https://m.timesofindia.com/business...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
FPIs pumped in a net sum of Rs 19,203 crore into the domestic capital markets in the first half of November.: https://www.bloombergquint.com/mark...nto-indian-capital-markets-so-far-in-november

Those were corporate governance issues. + counterparty risks. Here only fundamentals is the issue. Please try to understand each risk and how that affects the creditors.
The corporate governance issues in Dhfl came to fore much later.

The first intra day 55% fall happened because of news of default. If that is not fundamental I don't know what else is.

XRAY27

The corporate governance issues in Dhfl came to fore much later.

The first intra day 55% fall happened because of news of default. If that is not fundamental I don't know what else is.
From Operational performance to corporate governance every thing Fundamental...we cannot deny that...but how many know that financial statements if studied properly will make you know whole dance they do (From chairman speech to all AS )...will mega mutual funds don't know this...they know but fund flow has there unique compulsions...

It is the retail investor who got the real advantage to deploy his funds,if he has better understanding IMO