Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Subhadip

Yes...that business is under severe future disruption/competition from electric vehicles and the auto sales was dropping...when the product demand drops, we stay away...
So u book profit and actively manage...
any tips for me for buying and never selling type...which stocks in those list to be avoided..or careful about.
Mine will be more of buying and holding type.
any suggestions dada

So u book profit and actively manage...
any tips for me for buying and never selling type...which stocks in those list to be avoided..or careful about.
Mine will be more of buying and holding type.
any suggestions dada
HDFC Bank,Asian Paints,Berger Paints,Nestle.....very stable stocks one can hold for many years...

lemondew

If one can have some patience and not get hyperactive about profits and loss. There are many ways one can deploy the funds.

But somewhere expectation creeps in if one wants it to take care of our expenses. From a survivor one should move to making a living out of trading.

Some good months or quarters shouldnt be the license to assume one can do it quarter after quarter.
Enough money for the next few drawdowns should be the goal.

At some point expenses and account size ki race shuru hogi. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hello niftytauras bro,

Are you only following pivot method for intraday? Good to see that you have the confidence to scale up to such big sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi PreSap Bro
I have confidence to scale up to that extent ,even more than that.But I still cant do it to that extent because for that, one needs a PURE MECHANICAL METHOD, WHICH I DONT HAVE.Till then cant scale up to that level.
So, I am still managing with some discreation with position where I am psychological comfortable.
I am planning to scale up with swing/positional/deliveiry based positions with some objective rules.Lets see.
NO, I am not following completely Pivot method.My process is discreationary, which involves so many others concept of price action.Its more about reading Price action bar by bar.But yes! for determining trends, Its only Pivot .
Thanks

Brill

Hi all, which exchange is better to trade Oil. Also which time of the day Oil has maximum movement?