Day Trading Stocks & Futures

gautam7821

People are trading in so many timeframes. For very small timeframes yesbank or chillar bank if it hits your buy /sell level you just trade it. Again intraday has so many timeframes...... For investment its a different thing.
CG aur NCC ne dubaya, no more craps :DD:DD

People who want to 'double' their money quickly would think about yesbank and the likes. As an investor we should strive towards 20%/year consistent profits (or some more) investing in good companies over a decade or (and) more.
It needs to be boring and continuous to succeed and at the same time stress-free.

Vivek
There will be less than 100 companies in a universe of over 5000 companies which will give profit growth of 20 % CAGR or more....so investing in remaining 4900 companies is taking a chance and it is risky investing in them...hence selecting scrips is very important.

Smart_trade

gautam7821

finvasia ne Baj finance ki intraday margin limit 2x kar di hai from 10x . kya yaar bas kuch bhi.
They do it after major events, I had to remove ONGC, coalindia, jsw, ioc, bpcl, lichf from intraday list .:banghead::banghead:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Asian Paints Under Pressure

Share price of Asian Paints traded lower by over by a percent after global research firm Morgan Stanley downgraded the stock from overweight to equalweight with target of Rs 1,820 per share.

According to the research firm, Asian Paints remains one of its favourite long-term plays and expects balanced risk reward at current market price.

mohan.sic

People are trading in so many timeframes. For very small timeframes yesbank or chillar bank if it hits your buy /sell level you just trade it. Again intraday has so many timeframes...... For investment its a different thing.
I am very experienced in doing chillar trades. No opposing your view, I know you said it in a specific context, but just sharing my trading exp in this.
Do not trade tainted companies even intraday. There is no edge on a broader scale for regular trading if we trade on these. Bcz the volatility and movements in these kind of stocks cannot be gauged by Technical analysis. We never know how they react, sudden rise and falls happen in these stocks on smaller time frames and they gradually erode in larger times frames.

But if we trade intraday on good stocks like Kotak bank or Reliance etc.... we have a inherent edge that, these stocks react to basic TA on any time frame, & moreover they don't move too adversely. Also if the trader has capability, they can convert the intraday loss positions to delivery either partially or full without much worry as they are stocks with good fundamentals. For regular intraday traders, Doing intraday on good stocks has a built in edge.