Day Trading Stocks & Futures

doss186

Sometimes price in NSE moves very crazy. Check the closing candle price of TVS Motors in 2min timeframe. The low of the candle is 421 and high 434.65. 13 points (almost equal to day range) in single candle is too much and how can any one manage such price movements!

Riskyman

Sometimes price in NSE moves very crazy. Check the closing candle price of TVS Motors in 2min timeframe. The low of the candle is 421 and high 434.65. 13 points (almost equal to day range) in single candle is too much and how can any one manage such price movements!
High is 430 and low is 415. Close is 427. Are you sure your data is correct?

TVS motors is very illiquid stock comparatively. Ive traded it a few times and always found it very annoying as the liquidity seemed very low. Large spreads etc make it very hard to trade intraday.

doss186

High is 430 and low is 415. Close is 427. Are you sure your data is correct?

TVS motors is very illiquid stock comparatively. Ive traded it a few times and always found it very annoying as the liquidity seemed very low. Large spreads etc make it very hard to trade intraday.
As per my data feed the low is 421 and high is 434.65 and close is 434.

travi

Just Fyi, Investing doesnt not give closing prices. Would like to remind you that on NSE, LTP and closing prices are different.
Moreover, with some experience, you will soon realize that investing data is not very reliable.
hehe, when NSE itself isn't reliable, how does 3rd party become. TR bhai already declared chor and I second it ::DD
didn't enjoy the last 20 odd min, for 5-6m didn't even realize, will go out for a walk and wear off the anger :p

doss186

Just Fyi, Investing doesnt not give closing prices. Would like to remind you that on NSE, LTP and closing prices are different.
Moreover, with some experience, you will soon realize that investing data is not very reliable.
I'm sometimes very annoyed with my data feed. Nevertheless look at the price movement even as per you NSE data! Is that not a crazy momvent?

Riskyman

I'm sometimes very annoyed with my data feed. Nevertheless look at the price movement even as per you NSE data! Is that not a crazy momvent?
Yes of course its crazy. But its the stock thats to be blamed. Like i said ive had 1-2 similar experiences in TVS after which i stopped trading it intraday. Such big price moves are enough to punch a hole in my aging heart.