Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

Congratulation to all who catched those bombastic move or even part of it. I have never ever seen such a move in what ever market since I do trading. Unbelievable what happen today in Indias market because of the decicions from your goverment. Well done :up: Will surely be rememberd in the next 100 years :DD:)).

View attachment 37680

Yes a day to remember and understand the possibilities in market. Should be alert and be prepared to face such volatility. I have witnessed a entirely different tendency in todays index Options moving pattern.

Riskyman

- GST (goods and services tax) on hotel rooms with tariffs of up to Rs 1,000 per night will be nil.
-For tariff of between Rs 1,001 and Rs 7,500 per night, GST has been cut to 12% from the existing 18%.
-GST on room tariff of above Rs 7,500 has been slashed to 18% from the existing 28%

-Passenger vehicles of engine capacity 1,500 cc in case of diesel, 1,200 cc in case of petrol and length not exceeding 4,000 mm designed for carrying up to nine persons attract compensation cess of 1% for petrol and 3% for diesel vehicle over and above the 28% tax rate.
The council recommended same compensation cess rate for vehicles having these specifications (length and engine capacity) but designed for carrying more than 10 persons but up to 13 persons, she said adding presently these vehicles attract compensation cess at the rate of 15%.

-GST council did not take a decision on cutting tax on automobiles as well as items like biscuits which had seen fall in sales on slowing consumption and demand. (britannia ki lagegi?)

-caffeinated beverages will be charged with 28% plus a 12% compensation cess in place of the current tax rate of 18% (Cafe coffee day ki aur lagegi?)

-A uniform GST rate of 12% on polypropylene/polyethylene woven and non-woven bags and sacks used for the packing of goods will be levied in place of present rates of 5%/12%/18%, respectively.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I think everything is Nirmalaji's good intentions and hard work.. Investors might have realized that they're Indians first, then traders..
Investors are in Market for profit. Nothing to do about anyone’s nationality. If there is orofit in selling, they will start doing that Monday onwards.

gautam7821

Seems ZEEL not happy with the upmove !!

XRAY27

The new corporate tax in our country is lower than USA (27 percent), Japan (30.62 percent), Brazil (34 percent), Germany (30 percent) and is similar to China (25 percent) and Korea (25 percent). New companies ...with an effective tax rate of 17 percent is equivalent what corporates pay in Singapore (17 percent)...new companies setup after 1st Oct will enjoy this lower tax rate of 17%, whole fundamentals have been rised to new level,...only concern ...fiscal deficit may rise,it will be taken care with new investment given the lower tax rates,provided if demand picks up....anyways I’m happy that govt has taken the right steps..