Day Trading Stocks & Futures

raju.vzm

What do you think I want to hear? Let's see.

I actually want the traderji crowd to participate more as I value the experience of the users here more than Twitter but Traderji does not have a survey/poll option to the best of my knowledge.
I do like to have separate app for screeners..

I like to trade on simple and fast trading app, so I don't want it to be bulky with all other features. But there must be some link between the both apps, so when we click on a link it should open the corresponding info on the other app.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

checkmate7

Ajeeb type ka trader hai yaar aap. Jab Nifty upar jaata hai tho you ask "anybody buying puts?".
Jeb neeche jaata hai tab "anybody buying calls?".

Kuch karna padega aapka :p
Bhai he is against tide...naam hi kaafi hai :p ....
@against_tides Its not easy to catch fish...khud fans jaaoge :)

checkmate7

Viewed a very candid interview of Aditya Puri of HDFC Bank....he is very confident about his bank doing very well in next 8-10 months. They are going to unfold a big consumer dhamaka this Diwali ....he said watch us between 27 Sept till mid Nov....good news for HDFC Bank shareholders .

Smart_trade

Aditya Puri is a no nonsense person...he does not bluff and beat around the bush...he gives very true picture of things to come based on what steps he is taking in his bank...I have benefitted by his views about bank's future many times in past...

We should have a person of such calibre as our Finance Minister....like we have Jaishankar in MEA.

ST