Day Trading Stocks & Futures

2 Days - 2 profit turned loses + investment loss. All hopes on September.
Come to this thread more often...here everyone makes money everyday and no one loses any money.....you will also learn a trick or two from our traders to make money everyday....

Smart_trade

Riskyman

Come to this thread more often...here everyone makes money everyday and no one loses any money.....you will also learn a trick or two from our traders to make money everyday....

Smart_trade
ST bhai bahut mood mein ghoom rahe hai :DD

At the moment its only 2 days of losses. Iss thread mein aane ke baad roz lossa hoga usska:p

ST bhai bahut mood mein ghoom rahe hai :DD

At the moment its only 2 days of losses. Iss thread mein aane ke baad roz lossa hoga usska:p
Nahi bhai...here there are great daytraders...we dont hear of any loss from them....thoda use sikhaenge to kalyan ho jayega bechare ka....

Smart_trade

travi

Nahi bhai...here there are great daytraders...we dont hear of any loss from them....thoda use sikhaenge to kalyan ho jayega bechare ka....

Smart_trade
There are two kinds of ppl sirji:

Nirmala S: Losses can't be Public and Profits Private

Great Traders: Profits are Public, losses are private :DD

Bumper Weekend ki baath hui ke nahi ? :p

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Nothing to do with news.The only news i get is from the forum.It was just the way Nifty opened on the daily chart with respect to yesterday.Let's wait and see till the end of the day. I have locked in what I require.
Now that it is the end of the day. Let me explain why I mentioned of a big day today.

1. It was a flip open. where swing shorts would be trapped.But today it failed to breach yesterday's high significantly so that was a failure and it went in the other direction.:DD
2.Range expansion. Comparatively yesterday being expiry the range was only 99 points.so was expecting Nifty to expand.(Isn't that what we traders want.)

I have always observed that whenever a flip open happens mostly there is a range expansion and good big move day.

Today was a good trending day both sides. a great week and month to end. Happy long weekend to all.

There are two kinds of ppl sirji:

Nirmala S: Losses can't be Public and Profits Private

Great Traders: Profits are Public, losses are private :DD

Bumper Weekend ki baath hui ke nahi ? :p
Thanks, I was thinking I am the only one who suffers losses many times.....but my policy is I never talk about my losses as well as profits in absolute money terms ...you will never see me talking about my quantities,profit or loss quantum.....

Smart_trade