Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Indiabulls Housing cracks 10% on Moody's downgrade

Shares of Indiabulls Housing Finance cracked almost 10 percent in the morning trade on August 16, after rating agency Moody's Investors Service on August 14 downgraded its long-term corporate family rating to Ba2 from Ba1 and changed its outlook to negative from stable.

Besides, the rating agency downgraded the company's foreign-currency senior secured rating to Ba2 from Ba1, foreign and local-currency senior secured medium-term note (MTN) program ratings to (P)Ba2 from (P)Ba1.

Moody’s attributed the downgrades to the pressure on cost and availability of funds for Indiabulls Housing, similar to other financial firms of the country.

The outlook was changed to negative in the light of liquidity crunch for the company, which the rating agency thinks may continue for some time and will exert pressure on the company’s profitability.

Indiabulls Housing reported muted numbers in the quarter ended June 2019. Net profit fell 24 percent YoY at Rs 802 crore versus Rs 1,055 crore.

I am no shaktimaan. I trade just 1 scrip a day on intraday. :DD I can never handle more than 1 scrip at any given point in time, intraday wise.

Riskyman

A Denmark bank is offering home loans at a negative interest rate:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Denmark's third-largest lender, Jyske Bank, has launched 10-year mortgage deals at a negative interest rate of 0.5 percent, according to a report in The Guardian.

The negative interest-rate retail loan, the first of its kind in the world, works like this: borrowers will pay the usual EMI but the outstanding amount will be slashed each month by more than the borrower has paid.

Read full Article here