Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
In many states there is scheme to provide water to citizens. To achieve target, govt just dig more and more borewell!! That’s like creating problems instead for fixing them.

Connecting rivers is only option. This has been in pipeline for last 50 years and every decade costing goes up for the project.

In many states there is scheme to provide water to citizens. To achieve target, govt just dig more and more borewell!! That’s like creating problems instead for fixing them.

Connecting rivers is only option. This has been in pipeline for last 50 years and every decade costing goes up for the project.
The CAPEX and the subsequent OPEX is too much. Meanwhile the bid process management would also be rigged. It is too fancy an idea that will not at all achieve the intended objectives. River linking has far many unintended sside effects.

Instead, one has to go in for a model of ground water recharge + harvesting from the rain water- costs just 1 to 2 % cost. Recharging is a slow process and in conjunction with this, there should be a moratorium on the digging of ground water bores. As it is we are the worst country in the world with respect to this stat.

KAL.YUG

You should really look up some of my msgs from 2014-15 then:p

Edit: But I pray it never happens to the extent I imagine it coz its going to be bad and I really dont want bad things to happen. Jobless people and sinking economy etc is not a sight you want to have.

Bhai Lucid Dreaming (YogNidra)? :p

Yeah I know... as per Gann Levels possibility.

Bhai what ever has to happen will happen, if not sooner than later. Nothing will continue for eternity, someone(this or the next generation) has to face the music.
(You know better)

Riskyman

Bhai Lucid Dreaming (YogNidra)? :p

Yeah I know... as per Gann Levels possibility.

Bhai what ever has to happen will happen, if not sooner than later. Nothing will continue for eternity, someone(this or the next generation) has to face the music.
(You know better)
Lucid dreaming ka maza hi kuch alag hai bhai. :)

Yes what has to happen will happen which is why I dont talk about it these days at all.
The cycle of day/night, expansion/contraction will still continue long after we are all gone from here.
Sab Maya hai!

nifty is an excellent level. right time to go for position of invt short of thing as current levels in NS are strong enough level to hold on long term charts. not more than 400-500 points fall from here is expected. look for relative strong stocks as compare to NS.
as per me currently its great time to go long positional and do invts. long term uptrend for me is very intact