Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Yesterday you were saying kaise long kare in this market. Argentina piso. Today its chip chop.

Only thing i can find is its playing with a traders sentiment. Market gives you all kinds of high and lows. It makes one extremely euphoric one day. The other day it makes one extremely downcast. During trades it keeps one anxious for the results.

The truth is If market went as per a traders view or not doesnt really matter . Its the overall results over a series of trades/months is what one should look for. its easier if one can switch off from the money part in individual isolated weeks. but i find myself little anxious for results now and then. Today is just another day in a series of ups and downs.
Exactly the point bhai... Yesterday was a short day and you were asking why im not long. Therefore I said was not possible for me to go long in a market that was falling. Today the market went up and I traded long side as market was good for most stocks.
Chop chop is applicable for traders who view carrying positions overnight which is why I clarified Im only living day to day. Someday, its Trump who moves the market, Someday, its the chinese that do. When we have the strong trend from 11450 to 10900 levels on 2nd august it was fine to carry some positions. 2nd August was more or less a spinning top indicating slowdown in selling. 5th August was a rejection day. There after one day up and down. So no point trying to trade a trend when there is none. Today, again its a spinning top.
Better to live day by day than forcefully carry positions specially with 2 holidays this week.

KAL.YUG

Yesterday you were saying kaise long kare in this market. Argentina piso. Today its chip chop.

Only thing i can find is its playing with a traders sentiment. Market gives you all kinds of high and lows. It makes one extremely euphoric one day. The other day it makes one extremely downcast. During trades it keeps one anxious for the results.

The truth is If market went as per a traders view or not doesnt really matter . Its the overall results over a series of trades/months is what one should look for. its easier if one can switch off from the money part in individual isolated weeks. but i find myself little anxious for results now and then. Today is just another day in a series of ups and downs.

Na Bull Bano....
... Na Bear Bano.
Na Bull Bano....
Na Bear Bano.
... Aap ka system Jise waqt pe jo kehata hai...
wo Bano

anyone using plus.PlaceOrder function for placing order in nest from ami??
its showing incorrect number of parameters